Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

HHN 30 Construction Thread

I mean it could be u
Those have been there since last week, but I assumed it was for the Rings display. Guess it isn’t.
I mean it could have been planed to be used for both. With a bit of readjusting it can also be used for HHN without to much trouble

So are we expecting zombies or cannibals for Seek & Destroy? Maybe even a militia? It looks interesting, kind of gives me Purge and Run vibes with an apocalyptic feel.

Never went through the house, so could be a reach, but could search and destroy be a saws and steam spinoff? The oil barrels stacked around bodies gives a big blood extraction vibe. Im so excited!

They own it. They’ve used it for numerous things. It was actually in Depths of Fear (and was why people initially thought that house was related to the Alien franchise.

I wow, I don't remember it from Depths of Fear at all. I did put my hand in the sleuth water and it was super gross and oily feeling though.

They own it. They’ve used it for numerous things. It was actually in Depths of Fear (and was why people initially thought that house was related to the Alien franchise.

That was in Depths of Fear?! What scene was it in? The last time I remember seeing that was outside of Dead Exposure: Patient Zero.