HHN 30: HHN Icons: Captured | Page 2 | Inside Universal Forums

HHN 30: HHN Icons: Captured

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
So it sounds like there’s no Eddie in the house. Kinda sad honestly since Terra queen is supposedly in it. Oh well atleast he has a zone!

So it sounds like there’s no Eddie in the house. Kinda sad honestly since Terra queen is supposedly in it. Oh well atleast he has a zone!

I mean, presuming the Terra Queen is a cameo in the Storyteller's section (which was implied before), I imagine you may see Eddie pop up in Jack's section.

It is rumored that Terra has a cameo scare in the Storyteller’s scene. In a similar way, Mary Agana is rumored to appear in Jack or Chance’s scene.

The 8 featured icons aren’t the only characters in the house.

It is rumored that Terra has a cameo scare in the Storyteller’s scene. In a similar way, Mary Agana is rumored to appear in Jack or Chance’s scene.

The 8 featured icons aren’t the only characters in the house.
okay like cindy going to show up in the caretaker section?

I wonder if they will resuse sets from past icon houses like Screamhouse and Lunatic’s Playground
From my understanding, the scenes are new but inspired heavily from the Icons zone in 25.

For example, the Caretaker’s scene is a place you’ve seen before but never in an actual house.

“Sets” will not be reused because houses are demoed at the end of the run. They’ll keep decor and props, but everything else is destroyed.
okay like cindy going to show up in the caretaker section?
I’ve been told she’s not in the the house, but :shrug:

From my understanding, the scenes are new but inspired heavily from the Icons zone in 25.

For example, the Caretaker’s scene is a place you’ve seen before but never in an actual house.
So I take it that the Chance and Lady Luck scenes will be inspired by the marketing for their respective years.

Since I've never been to any Icon years, I'm pretty delighted with the concept of this house!
It'll probably be on the lower end of the anticipated original houses for me (Kinda' have a good idea of what to expect, and there's several other original houses which have my attention a lot more.), but I can see this one being a treat.

Reactions: ReelJustice
HHN Icon's *Captured*

Wut

She's not one of the "Icons"

You'll have to buy an FFP to find out! Muahahaha
But the description says this is something they formed together though? Unless it's a twist at the end that it's actually the Lantern.

Also, can someone link me to the website's description? I'm looking all over and for the life of me cannot find it.

Last edited:
Hey folks! I have a friend that’s not familiar with the icons. Cound someone provide a link to the most robust icon readings?