HHN 31: Sweet Revenge | Page 3 | Inside Universal Forums

HHN 31: Sweet Revenge

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Since this is my least favorite scarezone at the event when I was there on opening night, I’m going with a no. Was expecting to be way more over-the-top and ridiculous other than the Trick or Treaters as a comedy zone, but those types of personalities are missing.

Starting a gamble that Major Sweets might return next year as the unofficial icon like Pumpkin Lord this year. Any takers?
I don’t think so. I didn’t find him all that cool myself and I haven’t heard as much about him, as I did with the Pumpkin Lord. (The event is still in its very beginning so things may change but I doubt it will with Major Sweets)

I would be down for Major Sweets having a bigger presence at the event. This is easily my favorite zone this year and I’d love to see it continue in some way.

Also, does anybody know what the judge’s both is used for (if it’s even used for anything)? I’ve been three times already and am yet to see anyone up there.

Reactions: HHN Maddux
I would be down for Major Sweets having a bigger presence at the event. This is easily my favorite zone this year and I’d love to see it continue in some way.

Also, does anybody know what the judge’s both is used for (if it’s even used for anything)? I’ve been three times already and am yet to see anyone up there.
Occasionally the judge will go up there to either announce the parade or announce to not eat the candy, both times he's then killed by a trick or treater.

Reactions: Coolbfitz
I'd be up for HR Bloodengutz type of house featuring Major Sweets. I think you could pull of a good story type house with the character. I don't know about giving him a Pumpkin Lord type of presence for the event but I wouldn't upset about it if it happened.

Feels ripe for a Charley and the Chocolate Factory like house.

What are the odds we get an actual parade next year?

I found it interesting that they'd build such elaborate floats to have sit in a scarezone. When I was looking at them up close I noticed that there was a hole on the front of a float being covered that looked like a spot where an E-Stop button would go.

The Killer Klowns and Trick r Treat scarezones both led to recycled costumes and props being used in houses the following years. Maybe next year we get a small parade?

I found it interesting that they'd build such elaborate floats to have sit in a scarezone. When I was looking at them up close I noticed that there was a hole on the front of a float being covered that looked like a spot where an E-Stop button would go.

The Killer Klowns and Trick r Treat scarezones both led to recycled costumes and props being used in houses the following years. Maybe next year we get a small parade?

Would love to see it but I just don't see how it could be logistically possible, at least not in the park itself. It might work in some sort of backstage area but it would still be a challenge.

too crowded, would be a nightmare. it would affect other zones.

Reactions: Darko and Coolbfitz
Honestly didn’t feel it was loud at all. Vamp ‘85 to me was much louder. So was The Purge and Survive Or Die to me. Could just be me though.

Am I the only one who thinks this scarezone is uncomfortably loud?
Honestly didn’t feel it was loud at all. Vamp ‘85 to me was much louder. So was The Purge and Survive Or Die to me. Could just be me though.

It's not that is too loud but the specific music and the screams are kind of annoying. A little,
I know the music goes with the theme of the zone and the zone is great, but the music can be a little much. I don't know, I get where Jakemeister is coming from, I like the zone but gets uncomfortable sometimes

Reactions: Darko
Don’t know about the music being too loud, but I definitely can at least agree on the screams. Those were a little much and honestly a bit unnecessary.

Reactions: Lucky Planet
I think they have used those screams before, but they are too loud here
I
I remember them using those types of screams in the Vikings Undead scarezone at 29. Thought they were ear piercing there. Still, nothing is as loud as that damn mirror/bloody Mary room in Icons last year. Yikes that was uncomfortable.

• Haha
Reactions: Midnight Detective