Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

HHN 31 Tribute Store

Second weekend, there was a line out the door whenever we passed on an event night (until 12:30 or so). It was pretty empty during the day.

we went to buy something -- was Saturday night, maybe around 9 to 10 PM. The line was around the corner to get in -- everyone seemed to be just flowing from room to room conga style -- started to think I was in a house or something -- I jumped out of the 'queue' finally, but it all seemed strange to me ;-)

Funny thing is, we went right to the register with no wait -- hence why I felt it was more attraction than store at that moment in time.

During my daytime trips last week I overheard multiple guests commenting that they thought it was some sort of haunted house or attraction instead of a store. The dark ride theme of the store this year definitely could be perceived that way if you aren't familiar with the store or the event.