HHN 33: Tips, Tricks & Planning Thread | Page 3 | Inside Universal Forums

HHN 33: Tips, Tricks & Planning Thread

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
New York has one line for AQP (5:30 opening), one line for Major Sweets (5:45 opening), and Insidious/Ghostbusters both had a combined line where they let you choose when you got to the entrance part since they both open at 5:15. I'm assuming the World Expo/Simpsons one had lines to Goblin's Feast and Eternal Bloodlines since they were the houses opening early back there.
Wow this sounds like an absolute nightmare lol

Lol, same as! Listening to the Bart-man and the Bumblebee Taco truck jingle :lmao:

“ Last name: Simpson! First name: Bart!”

And then it switches over to the metal music and everyone starts running for the houses.

Honestly, though, they had a good system over there. Being able to go from Duff Brewery to Krusty Burger while the park is getting changed over was really convenient. I’m hoping they have something similar setup when I attend next week.

For the world expo and NY stay and scream areas, are there indoor/shaded areas within the holding areas where you can just chill if you don’t want to wait in the baking sun to be front of the line for the houses that open early? Basically are Finnegans and Richter open and/or can you access Simpsons at the world expo S&S?

I did NY, got in the GB/Insidious at 3:30, was a few 100 back. When I got out all 3 NY houses had lines wrapping back to Louies. Got in line for Major Sweets instead, not too bad. AQP filled up slower because of later opening I imagine.
After MS, Goblins was 30 and Monsters 35. Definitely can't do multiple houses up front wit S&S this year so far. Triplets opening at 6.