HHN 33 Tribute Store | Inside Universal Forums

HHN 33 Tribute Store

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Jun 29, 2012
Humbly submitting this as part of the “& More” section…!

Starting this thread because I wasn’t sure there was a more appropriate location for this question: Is the intention with the design this year that we’re connecting to “The Museum: Deadly Exhibits”? If so, is there callback to the Tribute Store/ a Bathilda Scareactor in Deadly Exhibits? And is the concept that she somehow activated the stone?

I feel that a great alternative concept could have been delivered related to that “Beating Heart” of Otis. I wonder who the Tribute Store talks to more: the Marketing team or the Houses?

Reactions: Ahmanet

Okay... soooo considering Batilda is a nin-human creature, they need to scrap the "serial killer" label.

Also, after reading their description of what the Tribute Store is supposed to be, I feel like we were seriously robbed of Fright Yard 2.0 for NY & also a Batilda house. (Better icon than the current duo?)

In other news, I'm gonna need one of you Orlando peeps to bring me that "Mel's Die-In" dessert jar thingy. Don't worry. It'll survive the trip to the west coast!

Reactions: Ahmanet
Yeah is this supposed to be connected to the Museum house? Or even the Monstrous house?

A shipping container with no sign lighting has little curb appeal either to bring people in.

To end on a positive note ... I love what they have been doing with the City Walk store for HHN