HHN 33 Tribute Store | Inside Universal Forums

HHN 33 Tribute Store

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Jun 29, 2012
Humbly submitting this as part of the “& More” section…!

Starting this thread because I wasn’t sure there was a more appropriate location for this question: Is the intention with the design this year that we’re connecting to “The Museum: Deadly Exhibits”? If so, is there callback to the Tribute Store/ a Bathilda Scareactor in Deadly Exhibits? And is the concept that she somehow activated the stone?

I feel that a great alternative concept could have been delivered related to that “Beating Heart” of Otis. I wonder who the Tribute Store talks to more: the Marketing team or the Houses?

Reactions: Ahmanet

Okay... soooo considering Batilda is a nin-human creature, they need to scrap the "serial killer" label.

Also, after reading their description of what the Tribute Store is supposed to be, I feel like we were seriously robbed of Fright Yard 2.0 for NY & also a Batilda house. (Better icon than the current duo?)

In other news, I'm gonna need one of you Orlando peeps to bring me that "Mel's Die-In" dessert jar thingy. Don't worry. It'll survive the trip to the west coast!

Reactions: Ahmanet
Yeah is this supposed to be connected to the Museum house? Or even the Monstrous house?

A shipping container with no sign lighting has little curb appeal either to bring people in.

To end on a positive note ... I love what they have been doing with the City Walk store for HHN

This was more fit for last year with Last of Us. I guess it goes with the punk theme of abandoned urban exploration, but it’s just not that eye catching.
I miss the IP themed rooms, the Beetlejuice, Ghostbusters, UCM rooms were amazing

Watch the broadcast warning that plays in the first room. I can count on one hand how many times HHN has shown something that genuinely scares me, and that's one of them.

The way it's presented like an actual emergency broadcast warning, the robotic voice, and I think what's scariest: 'UNKNOWN ENTITY AT LARGE. REMAIN INDOORS.'