Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

HHN Commercials: Thru the Years

Which HHN Commercial is the best?

• HHN X

Votes: 1 2.4%
  • HHN XII

• HHN XIII

Votes: 4 9.8%
  • HHN XIV

Votes: 4 9.8%
  • HHN XV

• HHN XVI

• HHN XVII

Votes: 7 17.1%
  • HHN XVIII

Votes: 16 39.0%
  • HHN XIX

Votes: 2 4.9%
  • HHN XX

• HHN XXI

• Total voters
Its sorta like last year when i brought my cousin for the first time and he said " Nothing can be scarier than (Six Flags Halloween Event)"
Hahaha we walked through the CDT first. He had no idea.....

Its sorta like last year when i brought my cousin for the first time and he said " Nothing can be scarier than (Six Flags Halloween Event)"
Hahaha we walked through the CDT first. He had no idea.....

SIX FLAGS!?! Their Halloween event's are a joke / insult to horror fans.

Anyway, can I hear the rest of the story?

:lol: Six Flags what are we going to do with you? ::lol:
So at the end, his panties were in a twist :lol:
:focus: What ever happened to the commercials being black and white? I think it made it very mysterious and creepy.

I'm not a big fan of this year's commercial, but the version without the narrator's voice before the Warehouse Exxperience isn't all that bad.

Better yet, the commercial is better as endtroducing us to the game than something that should be put on our T.V's.

Bump...lets bring this back since we now have a new commercial. Also, can someone get rid of the poll?

Also, the new video for XXI:

[video=youtube;G0x3cITPVMU]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G0x3cITPVMU[/video]

Last edited:
Better yet since we have a slew of new members consider the poll updated and reopened!

Its horrible, although not the full commercial, I don't know how the full one could be any better?

At the end she might as well be saying "Whats in YOUR wallet?" :lol:

This years commercial is not bad compared to 19 and 20's. At least in the newer version of 21 we see Lady Luck transforming which is quite creepy. Overall, 18 is my favorite with 17 a close second.

Not a commercial, but awesome nonetheless

[video=youtube;vCPknEmR7tI]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vCPknEmR7tI[/video]

My favorite commercial is 16. The worst one to me is 17.

- - - Updated - - -

Very curious what this years will be like.