Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

HHN Hollywood 2021 Construction Thread

Is it possible we're judging this facade too quickly? Maybe there's more to add to it, I mean, they have a bunch of ply wood still out in front. Let's give it a bit?

Is it possible we're judging this facade too quickly? Maybe there's more to add to it, I mean, they have a bunch of ply wood still out in front. Let's give it a bit?

If there is any form of a facade to actually be had, it will be within the tent ala that of how American Horror Story: Roanoke handled things. Otherwise, this be the tea.

The Plywood would have already been added to the facade prior to the detail being added.

So the shape of the facade right is exactly how it will be and the artwork could have more but I think like @Clive said there was definitely a better solution than this.

This is literally the worst facade I've ever seen, so much that it circles back to actually being hilarious, then so bad it's good. I love how they put "Netflix" on it, just to make it worse. This is The Room of haunt facades.

To be honest it is a little strange that they'd just use promo art and not some kind of custom key art, like youve got stuff like Orlandos Blumhouse vol 2, Beetlejuice, and Universal Monsters that are basically just graphics on a wall, but they all at least used the mazes key art.

Honestly cant say I really care as they did the same thing with AHS and multiple originals in Orlando have had similar facades. Better Ideas could've been done though. I feel like making a giant version of the red door+wall would have been easy and cheap.

To be honest it is a little strange that they'd just use promo art and not some kind of custom key art, like youve got stuff like Orlandos Blumhouse vol 2, Beetlejuice, and Universal Monsters that are basically just graphics on a wall, but they all at least used the mazes key art.

Inside UCM was a castle facade and I believe Beetlejuice has another facade inside as well.

For some reason its bugging me super hard that the cameo is off center, but its better than the art getting cut off by the door lol