HHN Hollywood General Discussion - 2017 | Page 164 | Inside Universal Forums

HHN Hollywood General Discussion - 2017

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
don't know if this is allowed but if anyone can record some of the mazes you will be forever god and will be crowned the owner of my memes

In part of the ongoing construction of ASS and Dreamworks Theater, the opening scaremony's have been relocated closer to the arch leading into Hogsmeade and next to Jabbawockeez.

The Employee Preview event has begun and Inside Universal has now posted new photos of the event for tonight.

Keep in mind, what is down below are spoilers. If you do not wish to see anything, it would be wise to leave the thread as a proper Photo's and Reviews thread has not been fully established. You have been warned.

Hell-O-Ween

DJkaszWWAAEMdi7.jpg

DJkaszfW4AAfdV5.jpg

DJkaszbX0AUMq-w.jpg

DJkaszZXoAAyIZM.jpg

DJkbOq0X0A8OW1k.jpg

DJkbOq1XgAIfb0i.jpg

DJkbOq0WsAAmfuO.jpg

Toxic Tunnel

DJkdLabXoAAZSt3.jpg

DJkdLaaX0AA_tGe.jpg

DJkdLaaW0AA2VIj.jpg

DJkdLabWsAEbn0m.jpg

Urban Inferno

DJkg2V6WAAEVY-K.jpg

DJkg2V_XcAAJGpM.jpg

DJkg2V7XUAA7uhS.jpg

DJkg2V6XgAEszbJ.jpg

The Shining

DJkcVVEW4AArzb8.jpg

Saw: The Games of Jigsaw

DJkgMazXkAANOVr.jpg

Inside Universal is live on-location, and to keep in-touch of current updates before it pops up here on the IU Forums, go to their Twitter and Facebook..

Last edited:
Reactions: snayberry
okay.... two things... i saw the Hell-o-ween "displays" behind the wall in the plaza all lined up earlier today while at the park. This is what annoyed me about the whole thing... we had similar "displays" last year for The Purge located next to the NY facade. Sure there is some gore-factor to the sets, there is no reason they couldn't have these permanently in place next to the NY facade, especially considering the stupid candy store is closed & the taxi is MIA.

Also... yea, I'm not really loving the displays. It just feels kinda underwhelmingly "meh". The gore is unnecessary (except for the HoH werewolf, he's fine). I dont know, maybe it will "look" better in person, but from what I see is kinda crap. Sure this area of the park is under construction... but um.... you have A LOT of other structures to work with. Simple fall/halloween decorations (doesn't even have to be "scary") would've gone a long way to help this scarezone out.

Reactions: Freak
I've heard AvED is the black wall maze this year. It's a shame; also for Roanoke I'm disappointed to hear that Piggy Man is everywhere, Butcher is scarier but I guess she was harder to cast.

Ones man opinion doesn't make a difference. Until I walk through the mazes at least twice, I'll won't even critique.

Same-ish. I don't mind black walls when they're used for properties that need them(TiTE had some, Exorcist needed it) but AvED shouldn't need them. Still hoping it's good but it went down on my anticipation list. Also, SAW looks super cool and creepy; very excited to see it

Planning to go this Saturday, hoping to buy my ticket tomorrow or if not then Thursday. They shouldn't be sold out by Thursday right?

To those who have attended and will attend Friday - I kindly ask for a plan of attack you think will suit me best. Going with my group for the only time this Sat. unfortunately due to school, and wanna make the best out of my night but the hit mazes this year seem to be back and forth.

To those who have attended and will attend Friday - I kindly ask for a plan of attack you think will suit me best. Going with my group for the only time this Sat. unfortunately due to school, and wanna make the best out of my night but the hit mazes this year seem to be back and forth.

Early entry; head to Saw, then AHS, then AvED. Go up and do Shining and then Insidious and by that time it should be around 6:30-7; so from there head up to Blumhouse and do ToT last.

Reactions: chris.g