HHN Hollywood Speculation/News - 2016 | Page 116 | Inside Universal Forums

HHN Hollywood Speculation/News - 2016

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
The lines for Exorcist and AHS generally seem the longest by far, so I could see one or both returning.  Personally, I think Exorcist could make one more round.  The public demand is there, and it's probably a relatively easy maze to set up given how much of it is just black walls.

That said, I do remember that AVP lines were considerably shorter in its second year, despite it being hugely popular its first year as well.  But it all the other mazes were original (barring TWD, of course), I think I'd be fine with it.

I'm curious if they'll be continuing the 5pm early entry next year.  I do have to say, it seems to make a huge difference in crowd management at park entry.  Lines to get through security and the park are far, far better than what they were last year (though the new security gate certainly makes a huge difference as well).  By getting there right away, I can often get all the mazes done by 7 or 8pm.  Plus, for those of us with 5pm parking, it's absolutely perfect.

Something i noticed in a more...recent twitter post was a subpost from Eric Webb. He was the development assistant for Seraphim Inc, the production company that Clive Barker created. He apparently tweeted at Murdy that there seemed to indicate that Mark Alan Miller wanted to actually have a chat with Murdy (another note is that Miller is actually the current VP of the production group). While i'm potentially grasping at a LONG straw, seeing something Clive Barker at HHN once again would actually make sense. They did have a relationship with Universal back in the 90's and with the popularity of the classic horror IP's like Halloween, F13/NOES, TCM being apart of the event; it wouldn't be a shock to see them potentially negotiating for HHN2017.

What it could be would be another question. While Hellraiser wouldn't be a shock, Clive Barker did do some original content with the event in 1998, 1999 and 2000 with 98 being Clive Barker's FREAKZ; 99 with Clive Barkers Hell; and 2000 with Clive Barkers Harvest. I would love to see him be apart of something original in the event, as that would actually be interesting to see.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Rideguy70
Perhaps I should be more specific, we will be seeing properties return next year (besides the obvious AHS of course) from this year, just a question of which. 

I will be there for my fourth and final trip to HHN Saturday. Being that Potter will be open that night, I think lines will be lighter. So stoked to have a Butterbeer while experiencing the Purge! Who's going? 

Reactions: Ocerezo
I will be there for my fourth and final trip to HHN Saturday. Being that Potter will be open that night, I think lines will be lighter. So stoked to have a Butterbeer while experiencing the Purge! Who's going? 

What time has early entry been lining up at? Before 5? I'll be there this Saturday also. 

FOL tickets have dropped for tonight 10/31 $179 and for Friday 11/4 $189.  But nothing for Saturday, yet, haha.  I doubt they will go back to the $149 price that November 5th was when they started, even if they do drop it.  Bastards.   

The Halloween Giveaway Prop will be the Krampus Bell and the codename will be to ask "The naughty or nice list this year?". 

Reactions: Sydney
FOL tickets have dropped for tonight 10/31 $179 and for Friday 11/4 $189.  But nothing for Saturday, yet, haha.  I doubt they will go back to the $149 price that November 5th was when they started, even if they do drop it.  Bastards.   

Prices have also been lowered for the Pass Member dcisount - boo yah!

Also... those attending on the fourth may get a little treat by the name of oh I don't know... warm butter beer perhaps? ;) Word on the street is they might be selling that night as well. 

Reactions: javierm27
Is this true about potter opening for the 5th? im so freaking excited if it is haven't been yet so if this is true im a happy evil clown..

Oct 31 was the night to go. Being a Monday the park was empty by 11PM. We saw the 11:15 Jabba's (a little over half full) then down to the lower lot. Did each maze twice before 1AM. No wait over 5 min and got much of the maze to ourselves - creepy and scary although being constantly jumped out on by everyone got a little annoying.