HHN Hollywood Speculation/News - 2016 | Page 19 | Inside Universal Forums

HHN Hollywood Speculation/News - 2016

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
^ Because I'm not sure if the "4th" property even counts as a WB property as it isn't even a movie... And I'm not allowed to fully disclose the rumored line up yet, I do not want to put my source at any risk, so please, no begging. 

I really think Uni. did strike a deal with WB, not 'cuz of HP, but most likely with HP this year. of course it's just theorizing. 

Last edited by a moderator:
^ Because I'm not sure if the "4th" property even counts as a WB property as it isn't even a movie... And I'm not allowed to fully disclose the rumored line up yet, I do not want to put my source at any risk, so please, no begging. 

I really think Uni. did strike a deal with WB, not 'cuz of HP, but most likely with HP this year. of course it's just theorizing. 

WB but not a movie? So it's DEFINITELY a Gilmore Girls maze? It's coming back this year and the show's dialogue on its own would drive me to insanity so. I see it.  ;)

Oh got ya, I'm sure that was the reason for disclosing the line-up, but I have to ask

Not to be pushy for details, but would you agree with Murdy that this year is the best lineup ever

i have a feeling he's only saying that because exorcist is happening

Gotta say I agree with Murdy, it's quite possibly one of the best lineups ever, if not THE best. TWDA actually feels so out of place with the rest of the lineup! Lots of interesting and very awesome potential here! 

this is just wishful thinking considering six flags has the rights, but something Suicide Squad/ Batman Villain related would be so cool. I wish six 

Gotta say I agree with Murdy, it's quite possibly one of the best lineups ever, if not THE best. TWDA actually feels so out of place with the rest of the lineup! Lots of interesting and very awesome potential here! 

Can you disclose if there's any variety in the type of IP, or are they all movies?

Also, John is doing a Q&A and i'll update the post when theres some answers finished.

Notes:

~ The Exorcist will be located where the houses have been next to ROTM

~ Theres a house in 747 and that it'd be announced later down the line

~ He mentions of a way he's going to pull off "The Exorcist" is thanks to the Banned Trailer

~ Terror Tram is possibly going to be based not on an IP this year; and would focus on a original concept that he's been working on (Unless hes Outvoted, which could turn possible)

~ He mentioned that he isn't able to do a Music house this year.

~ JP Overflow is where the codenamed house of Wisconsin will be.

~ Wisconsin's codename has to relate to a person that lives in the state.

~ The House announcement hiatus would last until after the opening of TWDA. The house that'd be revealed is Wisconsin

Also, from what I can gather; here is the current list of House locations (Counting TWDA) that have been confirmed

~ ROTM Overflow (Exorcist)

~ HOH Replacement (TWDA)

~ JP Overflow (Wisconsin)

~ 747 (Unannounced)

I would count also the tent that's usually at the backlot also and the Parsian Courtyard, but if theres a 7th house; i'd be curious to see what it'd be and where it'd be.

People connected Wisconsin to the conjuring right, I hope it's in JP so FvJ can be in 747, the exorcist being in mummy is cool for the facade I guess, I'm glad that location doesn't have any more 3D houses in it. For anyone in the know, how many houses are we getting including walking dead since murdy considers it to be a house

People connected Wisconsin to the conjuring right, I hope it's in JP so FvJ can be in 747, the exorcist being in mummy is cool for the facade I guess, I'm glad that location doesn't have any more 3D houses in it. For anyone in the know, how many houses are we getting including walking dead since murdy considers it to be a house

I'm actually hoping that FVJ is in the Backlot tent, as it'd allow a possible great use of close quarter scares. As for 747, I want to believe that it would be saved for a maze with a large amount of special effects and puppetry. But, I guess we'll find out when the time comes.

I'm actually hoping that FVJ is in the Backlot tent, as it'd allow a possible great use of close quarter scares. As for 747, I want to believe that it would be saved for a maze with a large amount of special effects and puppetry. But, I guess we'll find out when the time comes.

FVJ has got to be in 747 as that would require a lot of SFX and big sets. I would be disappointed if the two biggest icons of horror duking it out got a smaller venue. 

Assuming the Conjuring is happening, that should go in JP. Murdy has said that JP always works as a "haunted house" location. That seems like the most ideal location for it. 

I'm also glad there likely won't be any 3D houses this year. They have been progressive getting worse as the years waged on. TITE was the last straw IMO. Man was that awful. Glad to see Murdy give 3D a rest. 

Finally I'm intrigued by the Terror Tram being original. I'm curious as to what it can be but I feel like it'll be a throwaway setup. If it's like the Purge it will be at least tolerable. 

There's gotta be seven houses this year. Last year was good but they need to go back up to seven. They made a lot of money from Potter, they already have solid IPs to market the event, why not? 

Reactions: chris.g
Yeah I almost forgot about the original terror tram, I hope they let him do it because I think he'll go crazy with it and not make it the same boring thing every year

also more money doesn't mean we'll get more houses, they need locations to do more

Reactions: Alexshow.