Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

HHN XX: Most Anticipated House

Which houses are you looking forward to most? (Pick 3)

• Catacombs - Black Death Rising

Votes: 13 16.5%
  • Hades - The Gates of Ruin

Votes: 28 35.4%
  • Horror Nights - The Hallow'd Past

Votes: 48 60.8%
  • Havoc - Dogs of War

Votes: 1 1.3%
  • ZombieGeddon

Votes: 9 11.4%
  • Legendary Truth - The Wyandot Estate

Votes: 35 44.3%
  • PsychoScareapy - Echoes of Shadybrook

Votes: 20 25.3%
  • The Orfanage - Ashes to Ashes

Votes: 19 24.1%

• Total voters
Seems like Havoc is getting no love to me it looks pretty cool.

Agreed, because its just one of those unknowns they've never done before, so no one knows what kind of house it will be. If its anywhere near the last military house we had (Thing) then it will be great.

Horror Nights is my most anticipated. After wanting to go to Halloween Horror Nights for six years, this will catch me up and allow me to experience things I have not done yet. That is if I go...not looking so good right now.

Legendary Truth would be my second, and PsychoScarepy my 3rd.

Last edited:
to me only 3 of the houses look sick, since they are saving a lot of money this year i really can imagine that every house is going to SICK

Catacombs is my first pick. I just imagine walking into a dark tunnel and never coming back hah.
LT Wyandot Estate sounds AWESOME. I read something online about there being a "true paranormal experience" during the house. Pretty excited to find out what that's about.

Yea I would say so, they wanted to do the LT house during 18 and bloody mary, but they held off, so I would say the Orfanage is more geared towards the hardcore fans, because you REALLY have to HHN history to know about Cindy, but since LT is right on the HHN site, its more available to the general public.

Yeah I kind of like Legendary Truth but the Cindy house is the one I really freaking cannot wait for. I had to explain to my mom who Cindy was. The description itself is geared towards the more hardcore fanbase. Glad they have us in their thoughts :)

Yeah I kind of like Legendary Truth but the Cindy house is the one I really freaking cannot wait for. I had to explain to my mom who Cindy was. The description itself is geared towards the more hardcore fanbase. Glad they have us in their thoughts :)

Me too. Thankfully. :lol: But yeah, The Orfanage will be a big fan pleaser and give Cindy a chance to step-up (I say) in her image right next to Eddy. The LT house (A big but a why-I-didn't-see-this-coming surprize) is going to also put LT out there for those who don't know what or who they are. :)

Last edited:
Poor Eddie. I like him, but I see why they factored him out in 2001. Not that a killer clown is a much less violent approach, but still...

Off topic but I watched the commerical for 2001 the other day and it looks like they shot it, September 11th happend and they were like "oh wait, less violent, just say in the voice over Jack is back." Maybe I'm overlooking it or stating the obvious, but I'm not too educated on past years. Is this true?

Well believe it or not, at HHN 14 I believe, when it was in both parks, they had a SZ called fright yard, which was basically a bunch of shipping containers on top of each other and smoke, chains, etc... and it had a lot grafitti all over the place and the majority of it was the screennames of the most active memebers from the hhnvault forums that year...THAT was an awesome nod to the fans.

Ahhh...the vault...I lost a part of me with they shut down...

I cant wait to see the hell house, cause I do fear going to hell lol. Also the LT house has my attention.

I don't see Havoc being the humor house. I really think it is Zombiegeddon due in a way to the location. After the failed attempts with Disaster being scary I think like Cleaver that will be the humor location. Not to mention zombies have been taking the humorous route in other media's as well being Dead Rising and L4D.

I don't see Havoc being the humor house. I really think it is Zombiegeddon due in a way to the location. After the failed attempts with Disaster being scary I think like Cleaver that will be the humor location. Not to mention zombies have been taking the humorous route in other media's as well being Dead Rising and L4D.

And lets not forget Zombieland. :lol: But yeah, I would have to agree.