Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

HHN26: Most Anticipated Scarezone

Which scarezone are you most looking forward to this year?

• A Chance in Hell

• Vamp 1955

• Dead Man's Wharf

• Banshee's Lair

• Survive or Die

Results are only viewable after voting.
Survive or Die is my most anticipated. From the description it sounds like it will be in NY as it seems the most expansive with a possible mini-show with the factions fighting over the machine. Vamp 1955 screams the throwaway zone between Shrek and DM, but a creative cast can make it work so I'm not counting any out yet. Overall they all seems like interesting concepts.

Am I the only one that gets a Mad Max feel from Survive or Die? Very innovative concept and if this zone is located in New York, it's going to be complete chaos. Haven't been this excited for a zone in quite some time!

Survive or Die is my most anticipated. From the description it sounds like it will be in NY as it seems the most expansive with a possible mini-show with the factions fighting over the machine. Vamp 1955 screams the throwaway zone between Shrek and DM, but a creative cast can make it work so I'm not counting any out yet. Overall they all seems like interesting concepts.

Legacy says Vamp 1955 will be in Hollywood so does that mean we get Chance or Dead Man's in Production Central? As cramped as a Chance zone would be in PC, it makes sense as a way to draw us in to her world.

Vamp sounds fun and should have floats so that is my most anticipated.

1. Dead Man's Wharf: Sounds like a really cool zone. It sounds like San Francisco so hopefully it's an improvement over All Nite Die In
2. Vamp 1955: Should look great in Hollywood.
3. Banshee's Lair: Central Park always has great zones, this will be good.
4. A Chance in Hell: Description is pretty basic but it sounds better than.....
5. Survive or Die: This zone sounds really boring. I need some concept art.

Yah...I have concerns about Survive of Die. It sounds like a pretty abstract concept that might be tough to get through in a SZ.

However, IF it IS in NY, that area had the best SZ the last two years, so I'll be cautiously optimistic.

Torn between Survive or Die and Vamp 1955. Love the idea of the factions fighting over this machine but I also love the idea of vampire greasers. Been fascinated by the greaser culture ever since I read 'The Outsiders' a few years ago so Vamp 1955 is probably gonna have to be my most anticipated.

Last edited:
Dead man's Wharf for some reason puts the image in my head of the half human/sea-creature shipmates from the 2nd POTC movie. I hope they go to town with this one, it really interests me. Huge fan of The Fog.

I voted for survive or die. I picked this one for it sounds like there could be some fun interactions here.

A couple of years ago with Purge, I really enjoyed how the victims played their roles, we had some fun interactions with the actors pleading for our help.

Last year was so over the top with the folks that escaped the mental hospital, we just had a lot of great interactions with the actors in those roles.

So, I just see/hope more of the same for this zone as these interactions with the cast just seem more random, unpredictable, and fun to me.

I like them all but Vamp 1955 sounds like fun.
Concerned that Survive or Die may depend a lot on the actors improv ability and audience participation based on how I read the info...

Decent variety of scarezones this year.

1. Banshee's Lair
2. Survive of Die
3. Dead Man's Wharf
4. Vamp 1955
5. A Chance in Hell

thank you for telling me,
whats with the ugly graffitti in the walls of that area? Is that going to stay there like that for HHN? will they cover it with cloth or something? it looks really bad

thank you for telling me,
whats with the ugly graffitti in the walls of that area? Is that going to stay there like that for HHN? will they cover it with cloth or something? it looks really bad
I don't know it's been there a while for F&F. I would prefer they cover it, we'll see I guess.