#HHNForever - Orlando 2020 | Page 55 | Inside Universal Forums

#HHNForever - Orlando 2020

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
The movies? Each movie has different rights holders, so it depends on which one they want.

I ask because I’m fantasizing of a perma event with their best-received houses (because why not?)—so I’m talking the first. I think I remember hearing somewhere that it and Poltergeist were Fox owned? IDK. Silly little exercise but what else do I have?

Looking at a 2021 calendar HHN will probably start on Friday September 24th, that's only 313 days till then! So 45 weeks to save up for HHN. Let's assume a Ultimate Frequent Fear pass is roughly $270 next year, that means you only have to save up $6 a week starting this upcoming week! Only $10 a week for the UFF and express! Wow!

Reactions: Moistowlette11
Looking at a 2021 calendar HHN will probably start on Friday September 24th, that's only 313 days till then! So 45 weeks to save up for HHN. Let's assume a Ultimate Frequent Fear pass is roughly $270 next year, that means you only have to save up $6 a week starting this upcoming week! Only $10 a week for the UFF and express! Wow!
I often pretend that I'm going to save up to splurge at HHN, but then I spend it all on coffee and Target.

Then I splurge anyway

Figured this would be the place to post this.

Oh and there will be walkthroughs for the other 7 mazes from 21.

I wish we could've gotten a sequel using the Monsters. Would've made sense from a story perspective (he's in prison, not like he can easily host new movies) and provided opportunities for darkly humorous torture methods (easy use of Ol' Smokey!).

People think that but, if I recall correctly, it wasn’t even in top 3 GSATs that year.
It had some stiff competition that year for sure

However, from a personal perspective, the house checked all the boxes for me

Run: Blood, Sweat, & Fears was another house I thought had a great plot (and subplots) and was underappreciated

...Running Man parallels aside

Run: Blood, Sweat, & Fears was another house I thought had a great plot (and subplots) and was underappreciated

...Running Man parallels aside

I think its problem was the execution. If you’re stuck in a conga line and the theme is a game show where you have to run for your life, there’s an obvious disconnect. Also thought the scares were lacking. Everything else - pre show, facade, plot -were all very cool.

I think its problem was the execution. If you’re stuck in a conga line and the theme is a game show where you have to run for your life, there’s an obvious disconnect. Also thought the scares were lacking. Everything else - pre show, facade, plot -were all very cool.

I think there could've been more unique ideas for each country represented. I get that they wanted to take a shot at Brazilian tour groups by calling them "plague," but I think pouring coffee on victims would've been a more unique idea.

Even so, the choice of Run as one of the originals for the 25th was a poor one IMO. It would've been cool if they had done the Jack show in Beetlejuice to send that venue off and put a Revolutionary War Nightingales zone at Mel's. That, or do gladiator Nightingales in soundstage so that they could've had a coliseum floor finale (one of only two things keeping Pit from my favorite of all time--was there a problem with the old masks?).

Reactions: JawsVictim
I think there could've been more unique ideas for each country represented. I get that they wanted to take a shot at Brazilian tour groups by calling them "plague," but I think pouring coffee on victims would've been a more unique idea.

Even so, the choice of Run as one of the originals for the 25th was a poor one IMO. It would've been cool if they had done the Jack show in Beetlejuice to send that venue off and put a Revolutionary War Nightingales zone at Mel's. That, or do gladiator Nightingales in soundstage so that they could've had a coliseum floor finale (one of only two things keeping Pit from my favorite of all time--was there a problem with the old masks?).
could you explain the coffee gag as relates to the Brazilian tour groups? I'm not connecting it in my head.

edit: GAG. GAG. That was an unfortunate typo.