Hollywood Rip, Ride, Rockit | Page 223 | Inside Universal Forums

Hollywood Rip, Ride, Rockit

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
None in 2009....but the next year...

54408252.jpg

Also, RRR has valleyed three times while empty...Not sure, but I don't think that's normal for coasters

Put me in the ring of wanting this ride replaced
Coasters valleying isn't that uncommon. Particularly on coaster in colder climates.

My guess is the car had a wheel problem. That non-loop is rough on wheels.

Reactions: jtsalien
Coasters valleying isn't that uncommon. Particularly on coaster in colder climates.

Hmmm, perhaps the fact that it is super light helps...I remember they had issues with wind going through the soundstages back when it first opened

This winter Kings Island tried to run Mystic Timbers for their WinterFest event and it valleyed. It was 32 out.

But yeah, talking about Cedar Fair parks, I'd love to see a redone entryway for USF with a B&M coaster flying over part of it like at Cedar Point or Carowinds.

How do they get a train out of a valley?

And, if you are on one, can you buy the video CD even if it's like an hour long? :p

How do they get a train out of a valley?

And, if you are on one, can you buy the video CD even if it's like an hour long? :p

Used to just push it or pull it up the next hill :lol:

Not 100% sure what was done today. But more common practice is to remove some wheels, and literally pick the car up off the track onto a flatbed.

This winter Kings Island tried to run Mystic Timbers for their WinterFest event and it valleyed. It was 32 out.

But yeah, talking about Cedar Fair parks, I'd love to see a redone entryway for USF with a B&M coaster flying over part of it like at Cedar Point or Carowinds.
Excuse the double post, but I think Universal would build a beautiful Hyper coaster...And I would love to see one in Rockit's spot..If they get creative, most of it could be backstage anyway..

Even with Mako down the interstate (for how long, who knows), I would love a B&M hyper--or at least a mini-hyper like HWD.

D6E99B4D-543C-4856-9E85-CF0C4D3CB8BB.jpeg

Great capacity and will leave a smile on everybody’a face. Great thrills with a low nausea feeling after. Mako is one of the best thing to happen to Orlando ever imo.

Last edited:
Honestly, a HRRR replacement would be a cheap but efficient addition to north UOR if they want something open to supplement crowds at Gate 3 down south, whenever that happens. Just saying, UC... it'd be a good idea.

Is Universal considering getting rid of Rockit?

MeaslyThatHowlermonkey-max-1mb.gif

Maybe...

Considering that they have been seeming to be either renovating or removing their other coasters for better ones, I am all up for it. It could be done simply easy, and done in a way that they wouldn't have to remove Music Plaza.

Not to mention, with Shrek 4D's future in uncertainty, it could give them the push to finally treat up the front side of the park, starting with Bourne/Bond (whichever happens).