Hong Kong Disneyland | Inside Universal Forums
  • Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

Hong Kong Disneyland

Jamesh22

Premium Member
Mar 13, 2018
It has always been slated for 2023 by Disney for HKDL. Given Disney’s construction speed, I suspect the ride may not open until early 2024.
Hopefully Disney have now settled on WHAT this attraction will actually be... otherwise I don't see them even hitting 2024 either. :shrug:

Reactions: belloq87

UNIrd

Premium Member
Jul 18, 2008
Already looks better than Enchantment. :lol: And Moana has really become that girl, huh?

Aug 20, 2019
A fifth closure due to COVID is hitting HKDL. This time for at least two weeks.
It's kind of crazy how differently the Disney resorts are operated. The US is experiencing a record number of cases and the California and Florida resorts only have minimal precautions in place. I know so many people who've gone recently and gotten sick after.

UNIrd

Premium Member
Jul 18, 2008
It's kind of crazy how differently the Disney resorts are operated. The US is experiencing a record number of cases and the California and Florida resorts only have minimal precautions in place. I know so many people who've gone recently and gotten sick after.
My friend was considering a trip to Disney and was asking me about all the safety precautions and my answer for almost everything was, "Well, they used to." :lol: Amazing they haven't rolled anything back.

Reactions: ghostsarejerks