Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

Hong Kong Disneyland

It has always been slated for 2023 by Disney for HKDL. Given Disney’s construction speed, I suspect the ride may not open until early 2024.
Hopefully Disney have now settled on WHAT this attraction will actually be... otherwise I don't see them even hitting 2024 either. :shrug:

Already looks better than Enchantment. :lol: And Moana has really become that girl, huh?

A fifth closure due to COVID is hitting HKDL. This time for at least two weeks.

It's kind of crazy how differently the Disney resorts are operated. The US is experiencing a record number of cases and the California and Florida resorts only have minimal precautions in place. I know so many people who've gone recently and gotten sick after.

It's kind of crazy how differently the Disney resorts are operated. The US is experiencing a record number of cases and the California and Florida resorts only have minimal precautions in place. I know so many people who've gone recently and gotten sick after.

My friend was considering a trip to Disney and was asking me about all the safety precautions and my answer for almost everything was, "Well, they used to." :lol: Amazing they haven't rolled anything back.