Horror Nights Wish List - Orlando | Page 27 | Inside Universal Forums

Horror Nights Wish List - Orlando

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Since you know I’m a strangers fanatic, I’ve been thinking lately on an original house to continue the story further.
The Strangers: Haunting of Gatlin Lake
when a bunch of true crime filmmakers stumble upon what remains of Gatlin Lake on the Anniversary of the Family murders in The abandoned trailer park. A looming surrounding or presence enraptures them, as 3 mysterious looking Ghostly masked strangers arrive on set wrecking havoc on those who they target.

I’m thinking of a supernatural route, where the strangers are ghosts wrecking havoc on set pretty cool huh. Mixed in with New Nightmare this is on my wishlist I know it can’t happen but I could dream.

• Love
Reactions: TheCodeMan95
I’ve been thinking a lot of UCM lately, but would be your dream Classic Monsters crossover maze?
For me, I’d be interested to see these two duke it out:
View attachment 19891View attachment 19892
I suppose I call it Universal Monsters: Out of This World!
Now, important to note, I found this from Universal Monsters Wiki that reads; “In Paul Di Filippo's novel Time's Black Lagoon, the Gill-man is depicted as descending from a race of extraterrestrials who came to Earth during the Devonian period on a giant spaceship called The Mother. The Gill-people have the ability to communicate telepathically among themselves and among the human characters.”

There’s your connection of why those two would work. And you know what? I think I just found my dream maze crossover!
I really like this concept! I had something similar in mind with Gillman and Metaluna Mutant BUT with Frankenstein and Mole People coming alongside them. All four of these Monsters are together because they are "creatures".

Universal Monsters: Unearthed

It honestly may not work out because I can't seem to find a way to get all of these Monsters in one location lol. The house would follow Unmasked with each Monster getting their own sections, with the finale being all four Monsters coming to attack. Maybe all these Monsters are locked up in Dr. Frankenstein's lab and escape, wreaking havoc on the village below? My problem with this is that I want each Monster to have scenes reminiscent of where they come from. Gillman in the Black Lagoon, Mole People underground in tunnels, Metaluna Mutant's home planet, and Frankenstein in the lab (which works out in this scenario).

I really like this concept! I had something similar in mind with Gillman and Metaluna Mutant BUT with Frankenstein and Mole People coming alongside them. All four of these Monsters are together because they are "creatures".

Universal Monsters: Unearthed

It honestly may not work out because I can't seem to find a way to get all of these Monsters in one location lol. The house would follow Unmasked with each Monster getting their own sections, with the finale being all four Monsters coming to attack. Maybe all these Monsters are locked up in Dr. Frankenstein's lab and escape, wreaking havoc on the village below? My problem with this is that I want each Monster to have scenes reminiscent of where they come from. Gillman in the Black Lagoon, Mole People underground in tunnels, Metaluna Mutant's home planet, and Frankenstein in the lab (which works out in this scenario).
Completely forgot about the Mole Man! All the more reason I want to theme this maze to “Unhuman” like monsters.

Reactions: Crypt Keeper
Even if the FNaF movie isn't a big hit, I still think its odds are very strong. FNaF is a very popular IP with the general public, possibly even moreso than TLoU. Personally, I feel like like it's a lock for next year, and I wouldn't be suprised if we got an early announcement for it this Halloween to tie in with the movie release.
This is what I'm predicting as well - another early announcement this year for FNAF.

TLOU was my all-time #1 wishlist IP, so I guess it's time to update my wishlist. Some of these may have been done in some capacity, but my first event was 2016 so.. yeah lol

- Scream

- The Thing

- Gremlins

- Candyman

- Universal Monsters heavily featuring Creature from the Black Lagoon

- Friday the 13th

- The Lost Boys

• Creature from the Black Lagoon (has to be next year... right? Can't see another use for the monsters as they'd probably like to hold off on a Frankenstein one for 2025?)
  • Stephen King Mashup
  • Midnight Mass
  • Insidious
  • The Nun/Conjuring (Stupid Six Flags)
  • Midsommar (thought Blood Moon is pretty close)
  • Mega Friday the 13th House
Can't really think of anything else that sounds doable.

• Creature from the Black Lagoon (has to be next year... right? Can't see another use for the monsters as they'd probably like to hold off on a Frankenstein one for 2025?)
  • Stephen King Mashup
  • Midnight Mass
  • Insidious
I would not expect Midnight Mass. lol

• Stephen King Mashup
  • Midnight Mass
  • Insidious
I am clamoring for a Creature house

I am clamoring for a Creature house
I'd have to imagine it is at the top of their list. Dead Man's Pier is a pretty decent test of the concept scenic-wise. And I'd imagine they'd like to see how people respond to it if they are in fact considering a ride for EU for "Phase 2".

What else is left for them to do for the Monsters outside of another general "all in" house?

• Love
I'd have to imagine it is at the top of their list. Dead Man's Pier is a pretty decent test of the concept scenic-wise. And I'd imagine they'd like to see how people respond to it if they are in fact considering a ride for EU for "Phase 2".

What else is left for them to do for the Monsters outside of another general "all in" house?
They still haven't explored the "creatures". Gillman, Metaluna Mutant, and Mole People. I imagine it would primarily focus on Gillman, similar to Unmasked this year with Phantom.

After that, I guess 2025 would be the send-off year with another mash-up house like Universal Monsters in 2019. Maybe even connecting it to the land at Epic Universe.

My wish is Comcast does buy WB and we get Gremlins finally.
Comcast does not need to acquire WB for there to be a Gremlins house, we've already seen WB licensed houses many times in the event's history. The long term negative effects of those mega-corporations merging would far outweigh the positives.

They still haven't explored the "creatures". Gillman, Metaluna Mutant, and Mole People. I imagine it would primarily focus on Gillman, similar to Unmasked this year with Phantom.

After that, I guess 2025 would be the send-off year with another mash-up house like Universal Monsters in 2019. Maybe even connecting it to the land at Epic Universe.
If they’re going to end the Universal Monsters sometime, this is how I feel they should send them off. By bringing these people in:
IMG_4742.jpeg

I would really love a creep show house based entirely off of just the series. I have been asking for this for the longest time and
since the series has been renewed and will be receiving more episodes what better time than hhn 2024. Plus since it's almost closing time for HHN they should probably do another house announcement on Halloween!

Dueling Dragons was fun as a house; Poseidon's Fury may be cool, but my dream defunct attraction turned into a house is Disaster! Have a house focusing on Mutha Nature, or it could be a mashup of Disaster studio films. While not horror just like Dueling Dragons, Disaster! could be turned into something horror, in my opinion.

Last edited: