How Long Do You Spend in Epcot? | Inside Universal Forums

How Long Do You Spend in Epcot?

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

How long do you spend in EPCOT?

• Less than 3 hours.

Votes: 3 10.0%
  • 3 to 6 hours.

Votes: 5 16.7%
  • 6 to 9 hours.

Votes: 13 43.3%
  • 9 to 12 hours.

Votes: 9 30.0%

• Total voters
Since EPCOT is such a big park, with so much to do, the one or two times I go to Orlando I tend to spend around 8-9 hours or so before my non-obsessed family makes me leave.

My family goes pretty often for living so far away, but we still like to get the most for our money. I'd say we spend 6 to 9 hours there, on average.

6-9 I guess, go on rides wander around world showcase and thats about it. I rarely visit this park though, probably won't on the next visit because the mrs doesn't like the park at all.

I usually spend 6 or 7 hours at Epcot. I myself could spend more, but my family gets bored and we end up going to MK or DHS to break the day up.

6 to 9 hours. Impressions de France and the Seas are traditional spots to hit. I'll try to fit in Spaceship Earth. Test Track, Soarin', Mission: SPACE, and Ellen's Energy Adventure are juggled around depending on time. The rest of the day is spent exploring World Showcase and eating as much food that's not usual theme park fare.

Epcot is one that I probably spend the most time at. Its my wife and I's favorite park together. Every time we go there are some must do's. Spaceship Earth, Nemo, Journey Into Imagination, Test Track, and a trip around the World Showcase. We try to eat and DRINK something new every time we go but again there are a few places we try to get to each visit. My wifes must do is Mexico and China while mine is Germany and England. 6-9 hours is perfect for us.

Epcot is probably my favorite park. I go to this park the most and I would probably say I spend the most time at it. Average of 8 hours easily.

I take it this is for one day?

Epcot and DHS are the only WDW parks I enjoy spending an entire day at anymore, so 9-12 is my answer for Epcot, which is by far the best WDW park.

I never do a full day at Epcot anymore. I do Spaceship Earth, Captain EO, Nemo, Test Track, grab a drink and I'm out.

3-6. I would love to stay at Epcot longer but my wallet just can't stretch that far. Too many tempting drink and food options. Not to mention I want to buy literally everything in Japan.

I spend the most time at Epcot, I agree with Skip that its by far the best park on property, and it still packs that magic behind it that MK has lost, and DHS and DAK have never really gained.

The best way to enjoy Epcot is to take your time and spend as much of your day there as possible. I don't even have to ride any of the rides. I just like sitting around taking in the atmosphere.

I'd say about 6-9 hours.

Agreed, especially during food and wine festival with all of the great smells :lol:

We spend lots of time in epcot ,We stay at the beach club and I try to drink around the world twice while Im there once in beer and once in specialty drinks and follow up if I can still see ;-} with a boardwalk round robin