How Long Do You Spend in Epcot? | Page 2 | Inside Universal Forums

How Long Do You Spend in Epcot?

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

How long do you spend in EPCOT?

• Less than 3 hours.

Votes: 3 10.0%
  • 3 to 6 hours.

Votes: 5 16.7%
  • 6 to 9 hours.

Votes: 13 43.3%
  • 9 to 12 hours.

Votes: 9 30.0%

• Total voters
Epcot is one of my favorite theme parks ever. I love staying from opening to close, just to see the park transition from daylight to nighttime. Walking through Morocco and Japan at night are some of my fav things. (Along with drinking around the world when I get a chance)

3-6. Maybe I'm doing Epcot wrong or something but the World Showcase doesn't interest me at all. I go on Test Track, walk around/eat in Italy and head to Magic Kingdom to end the night. Epcot is my least favorite park.

3-6. Maybe I'm doing Epcot wrong or something but the World Showcase doesn't interest me at all. I go on Test Track, walk around/eat in Italy and head to Magic Kingdom to end the night. Epcot is my least favorite park.

Agreeing with BriMan. If you're under 21, it is difficult to really enjoy that park. If you're over 21, it is really difficult to NOT enjoy that park :)

EPCOT still remains my favorite WDW park whenever I head out there.

I'm 21 now, but the last time I was at the park, I was 17. Does this have anything to do with drinking? Because if that's the case, I still won't like Epcot being that I don't drink.

It's beyond that. As you age, you start appreciating the little things more. Drinking is a part of the experience, but I'm not talking getting completely wasted. Going to Italy, for example, eating at Tutto's and having a glass of Rosa Regale (wine) is a wonderful experience. Or going to Rose & Crown for some Fish & Chips and a Guinness. Even Food & Wine will appeal that much more. Next time you go, whether you decide to have a drink or not, go into every country and check out the stores and the areas less travelled in World Showcase. Just make sure you bring a camera. I guarantee it will appeal to you a lot more.

I'm 21 now, but the last time I was at the park, I was 17. Does this have anything to do with drinking? Because if that's the case, I still won't like Epcot being that I don't drink.

Not just the alcohol, but the overall atmosphere. Going into the shops, enjoying some of the cuisine, taking a look at some of the smaller things at each country, like the museums. The alcohol is a part of it, but it is also about immersing yourself into the culture. This is the cheapest around the world trip you could possibly take, but WDW has done a really good job of letting the culture seep through from each country.

It's beyond that. As you age, you start appreciating the little things more. Drinking is a part of the experience, but I'm not talking getting completely wasted. Going to Italy, for example, eating at Tutto's and having a glass of Rosa Regale (wine) is a wonderful experience. Or going to Rose & Crown for some Fish & Chips and a Guinness. Even Food & Wine will appeal that much more. Next time you go, whether you decide to have a drink or not, go into every country and check out the stores and the areas less travelled in World Showcase. Just make sure you bring a camera. I guarantee it will appeal to you a lot more.

Out of all my vacations to Orlando, I have walked through the other countries and I sort of viewed Epcot as a giant mall. I don't really go to Orlando for a mall. I live in NYC, if I want to spend money on a teacup set from Japan, I can go to Canal Street.

But yes, my oldest age visiting Orlando so far was 17 and I'm sure that when I go back, being in my mid 20s, I'll probably appreciate other things a bit more...but I still won't drink. :cheers:

Out of all my vacations to Orlando, I have walked through the other countries and I sort of viewed Epcot as a giant mall. I don't really go to Orlando for a mall. I live in NYC, if I want to spend money on a teacup set from Japan, I can go to Canal Street.

Now this makes sense... were you brought up in NYC? If so, it is completely understandable that Epcot's WS would appear as a mere fart in the wind to you. Living in NYC jades one to the contrived architecture, culture and food of the WS.

Now this makes sense... were you brought up in NYC? If so, it is completely understandable that Epcot's WS would appear as a mere fart in the wind to you. Living in NYC jades one to the contrived architecture, culture and food of the WS.

Yep. Born and raised. Complete with a very thick Brooklyn accent :smiley: