Howl-O-Scream 2014 | Page 2 | Inside Universal Forums

Howl-O-Scream 2014

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Three new houses would be fantastic. My first experience was last year, and I had a splendid time; their newer house designs meet and exceed the standards of HHN's showmanship and shatter its standards of scare factor.

If they're replacing three houses, then my votes would be Ultimate Gamble, Nevermore, and Blood Asylum - but the latter is still relatively new so they'd probably get rid of Zombie Mortuary first (as great as it is). If they only replace two, I hope it's Gamble and Nevermore.
I can tell you for a fact that the Asylum is still running amuck this season.

I'm surprised Zombie Mortuary has lasted as long as it has, but I still wouldn't be surprised if they simply replaced The Experiment with a house in another location in the park and just not have an upcharge house.

Last edited:
Hopefully the experiment doesn't return

It is back with some changes, from what I hear.

- - - Updated - - -

I can tell you for a fact that the Asylum is still running amuck this season.

I'm surprised Zombie Mortuary has lasted as long as it has, but I still wouldn't be surprised if they simply replaced The Experiment with a house in another location in the park and just not have an upcharge house.

This would be ZM fourth year, correct? I am surprised it has held up so well.
Hopefully Nevermore gets a total gut and they replace the back half of the house after all these years.

- - - Updated - - -

Three new houses would be fantastic. My first experience was last year, and I had a splendid time; their newer house designs meet and exceed the standards of HHN's showmanship and shatter its standards of scare factor.

If they're replacing three houses, then my votes would be Ultimate Gamble, Nevermore, and Blood Asylum - but the latter is still relatively new so they'd probably get rid of Zombie Mortuary first (as great as it is). If they only replace two, I hope it's Gamble and Nevermore.
I am told they are the two leaving, UG needs to be gone! Nevermore was still enjoyable and I loved the pendulum scene, but it doesn't break my heart to see it go.

So 2 Houses are leaving (Ultimate Gamble and Nevermore) but we are still getting 3 New Houses? IF you count The Experiment that means we have a total of 9 Houses this year.

But where would a 3rd new house go??
These are the current speculated locations:
PANTOPIA WAREHOUSE- Zombie Mortuary
BIRD GARDENS- The Basement
MOROCCO WAREHOUSE- Death Water Bayou
AKBAR BUILDING- Blood Asylum
GWAZI PARK- Circus of Superstition(rumored to switch locations)
TUTS TOMB- The Experiment

ORCHID CANYON BUILDING- New house
NAIROBI PAVILLION- New House
????????????- New House

Maybe the Bumpber Cars??

So 2 Houses are leaving (Ultimate Gamble and Nevermore) but we are still getting 3 New Houses? IF you count The Experiment that means we have a total of 9 Houses this year.

But where would a 3rd new house go??
These are the current speculated locations:
PANTOPIA WAREHOUSE- Zombie Mortuary
BIRD GARDENS- The Basement
MOROCCO WAREHOUSE- Death Water Bayou
AKBAR BUILDING- Blood Asylum
GWAZI PARK- Circus of Superstition(rumored to switch locations)
TUTS TOMB- The Experiment

ORCHID CANYON BUILDING- New house
NAIROBI PAVILLION- New House
????????????- New House

Maybe the Bumper Cars??

That would be a the place to start, it was a good location while it was there.

Hopefully the experiment gets a couple new rooms with some major enhancements. I dared one of the wimpiest friends I know to go into it by himself while we rode montu and he came out unaffected...strange

[video=youtube_share;FUwVBiqZJMU]http://youtu.be/FUwVBiqZJMU[/video]

Nothing earth shattering.. but something.

Tickets are now available on the website, but all the options are not present yet no tours, Fright Feast, or Front Line Fear options.

Help the sinister minds behind Howl-O-Scream create our brand new haunted house. Vote here: http://bddy.me/Okb5EU

- - - Updated - - -

HOSdeadfsll_zpse838637a.jpg

The ghosts of long lost memories reach into the present and will NOT be forgotten! These spirits from the past lurk in the shadows of this Victorian garden and greenhouse, longing to drag unsuspecting guests into their world. Can you escape before becoming a permanent resident of Dead Fall?

Last edited:
Eh, it sounds like a re trend of zombie mortuary and a little but of Poe, I wouldn't be shocked if it was in the same location as ZM. I also expect to see scare actor statues here

Eh, it sounds like a re trend of zombie mortuary and a little but of Poe, I wouldn't be shocked if it was in the same location as ZM. I also expect to see scare actor statues here

What are you talking about... sounds nothing like ZM.
If I were to guess I would say it will be where Nevermore was.

Some fun facts learned from the HOS presentation at the Mid Pinellas Comic Con:
800: Number of staff for the houses per night which about 630 are actors.
4000 Sq Ft: Is the size of the building that will house Dead Fall, formally Nevermore, and it is the smallest of all their haunts.
Dead Fall will get a new facade, goodbye Lenore.
Sliders (I am guessing since they were there) will make a return, the lead Slider was there and did a Sliding demonstration in the parking lot.
Circus of Superstition: Is moving to the Gwazi Field and getting a new beginning and ending.
The 12th of August they will have a tease for the final reveal, that will be most likely the 13th for the full site reveal.

That looks like a really awesome facade, thanks for sharing. BTW just found out my old co worker is going to be in this house. Excitement level just raised

Really excited for the reveal this year, even though we've gotten a few nice details already.

This year is going to be amazing...always love when they choose a forest or garden theme for the event...matches the park so well..

BTW do any of the Alton Tower fans get a Thirteen vibe from the Dead Fall logo?

[video=youtube_share;xkxhZo0CYis]http://youtu.be/xkxhZo0CYis[/video]

- - - Updated - - -

New poll here for the murder weapon

https://www.facebook.com/HowlOScream?v=app_508619145819182