Howl-O-Scream 2022 (Seaworld Orlando) | Page 4 | Inside Universal Forums

Howl-O-Scream 2022 (Seaworld Orlando)

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
On the website, Front Line Fear Extreme says "Be among the first to scream! Skip the line once at each of our five haunted mazes, Mako, Manta and Ice Breaker. Plus, get reserved seating to Monster Stomp with EXTREME."

Does this mean Front Line Fear Extreme is now one time use for the haunted mazes? It was unlimited use last year.

Reactions: SeventyOne
On the website, Front Line Fear Extreme says "Be among the first to scream! Skip the line once at each of our five haunted mazes, Mako, Manta and Ice Breaker. Plus, get reserved seating to Monster Stomp with EXTREME."

Does this mean Front Line Fear Extreme is now one time use for the haunted mazes? It was unlimited use last year.
Oof, they should at least give you two runs...They literally only have four houses

Oof, they should at least give you two runs...They literally only have four houses
I reached out to the Howl-O-Scream Orlando Twitter account. Here is our exchange:

Me: Can you please confirm that the "Front Line Fear Extreme" only gives you front of the line for each haunted maze once? Last year it was unlimited. Just trying to figure out if it's worth it, thanks!

Them: Hi, Doug! Front Line Fear Extreme includes operating attractions and reserved seating for Monster Stomp. It is not unlimited access.

Reactions: shiekra38
I reached out to the Howl-O-Scream Orlando Twitter account. Here is our exchange:

Me: Can you please confirm that the "Front Line Fear Extreme" only gives you front of the line for each haunted maze once? Last year it was unlimited. Just trying to figure out if it's worth it, thanks!

Them: Hi, Doug! Front Line Fear Extreme includes operating attractions and reserved seating for Monster Stomp. It is not unlimited access.
Perhaps they're expecting bigger crowds this year?

Either way, it's really not necessary at either HOS to get a skip the lines anything,

Unless you are going during Hell Week or the Saturday of that random three day weekend in October lol

But I do find it interesting they're only giving you one run through

Reactions: Darko
SeaWorld has revealed its last Howl-O-Scream details, revealing the full lineup as the 2022 event features more haunted houses, more scare zones, more coasters, and "more unexpected frights than the Inaugural Fear".

SeaWorld has revealed its last Howl-O-Scream details, revealing the full lineup as the 2022 event features more haunted houses, more scare zones, more coasters, and "more unexpected frights than the Inaugural Fear".

Any word on what/where “Lurking in the Depths” will be? Any chance it's a lagoon show?

• Love

Thanks for this. I needed to see a list of what to expect for this year because while I enjoy that they keep things nautical, it does kinda blend everything together and nothing really stands out. :look: Excited to see the event grow!

Reactions: Speed
I saw the comment about everything being walkon after 11, how were the lines during the rest of the time?

Made a quick visit to SWO to get my HOS tickets. Tomorrow is the last day for passholders to get a $30 ticket (good any date) and a one time skip the line pass.

Here's a few pictures of preparations underway around the park:

I love the idea of using this dead back pathway and the former Seaport Pizza as a bar and scarezone area:
Fbb51_HXgAE3qM6

Made a quick visit to SWO to get my HOS tickets. Tomorrow is the last day for passholders to get a $30 ticket (good any date) and a one time skip the line pass.

Here's a few pictures of preparations underway around the park:

I love the idea of using this dead back pathway and the former Seaport Pizza as a bar and scarezone area:
Fbb51_HXgAE3qM6

Nobody should sleep on HOS at SW...It is truly a unique experience, even a departure from its Tampa counterpart

I also love that one of the bars ties into JTA and how the rest of them are all tied to the ocean and the Sirens

Went on Saturday night and had a really smooth event night. I almost don't want word to get out with how smooth it went.

-Beneath the Ice was still really strong house. Walked right into it and had a solo run. The Guest Activated Trigger was off, but I think that was due to crowd sizes.
-Blood Beckoning only had about a 5 minute wait and I think this was my favorite house. Lots of improv, and very in your face & intense.
-Rode Manta at night & the coasters at night are still a huge draw for me for Howl-O-Scream. It was a walk-on.
-Dead Vines I felt like was a miss this year. I know last year everyone loved it, I thought it was kinda mid last year & I'd argue this year it was more of a miss.
-Pirate house last year was trash, but I actually thought it was good this year. Lots of good improv scares, very tight corridors & lots of improv based scares
-Cruise house, I mean, it was a house. This was my least favorite, it was...bizarre. I didn't think it was intense, scary, or elaborate. But I can only speak for myself