Howl-O-Scream (San Diego) | Page 2 | Inside Universal Forums

Howl-O-Scream (San Diego)

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Not a fan of having to exit a park and re renter it, universal have the right idea
This wasn't always the case for USH HHN, it changed in 2017(?) after people complained. Of course now Universal is charging for early entry :mad:

I did notice they still have the ridiculous & unrealistic bag policy/size. I can understand no backpacks, but a small sling bag/side should be acceptable *sigh*

This wasn't always the case for USH HHN, it changed in 2017(?) after people complained. Of course now Universal is charging for early entry :mad:

I did notice they still have the ridiculous & unrealistic bag policy/size. I can understand no backpacks, but a small sling bag/side should be acceptable *sigh*
Yeah, For now its just not for me with these extra rules

I know Knotts also has these rules but I find them pretty stupid when Universal and even Six Flags can let people in with bags...like upgrade your security instead of telling me I can't bring a backpack in.

But good on Sea world for adding a show...no idea if it will draw more people in but will be good for the event and people going

Reactions: Wesker69
The addition of Monster Stomp is a big win. Last year without any proper stage shows and five weak mazes the event really fell flat; even if nothing else is changed from last year it'll still be a huge improvement for San Diego.