I’m Stepping Aside | Inside Universal Forums

I’m Stepping Aside

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

Nick

Staff
Sep 22, 2011
Orlando
Hey everyone, just a quick update.

As you may or may not have noticed, I’ve been pretty much MIA on the forums for close to a month. I have thought over this decision and due to a lot of great things that have happened in my life lately, I have decided that I no longer have the time to fit mod duties into my life so I’ll be stepping down from my mod position.

I’ve been a moderator here for 7.5 years since March 2017 before the Orlando United/Inside Universal merger. As much as I’ve gotten extremely frustrated over the years at some things and how tough times like the COVID period was on everyone I’ve still enjoyed my time as a mod here a lot and give a thanks to @Brian G. and the mod team @Allison , @Clive, @Jake S ,@Michael S , and @Nico

I’ll still be around posting, just not as much. I’ve been out and about a lot more not looking at forums as much so didn’t think it felt fair to the rest of the mods of me to continue like that.

Hey everyone, just a quick update.

As you may or may not have noticed, I’ve been pretty much MIA on the forums for close to a month. I have thought over this decision and due to a lot of great things that have happened in my life lately, I have decided that I no longer have the time to fit mod duties into my life so I’ll be stepping down from my mod position.

I’ve been a moderator here for 7.5 years since March 2017 before the Orlando United/Inside Universal merger. As much as I’ve gotten extremely frustrated over the years at some things and how tough times like the COVID period was on everyone I’ve still enjoyed my time as a mod here a lot and give a thanks to @Brian G. and the mod team @Allison , @Clive, @Jake S ,@Michael S , and @Nico

I’ll still be around posting, just not as much. I’ve been out and about a lot more not looking at forums as much so didn’t think it felt fair to the rest of the mods of me to continue like that.
Good job moderating over the years. Glad you'll still be posting occasionally.