Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

Incident in Parking Garage

May 6, 2012
Tampa <---> Orlando
There appears to have been some kind of incident in the parking garage tonight. At this time all guests are being denied entry back into the parking garage. Tons of people are on the walkway into the garage. I have seen a few medics and a bunch of security officers. Free bottles of water are now being handed out. About 30 minutes ago a helicopter with a spot light was circling around the parks. Checked out a few police active call sites, one says “mutual aid” and the other said “suspicious incident”. Anyone know what’s going on?

Edit: This took me about 15 minutes to write but as of 9:58 foot traffic has resumed back to the garage. To my knowledge this incident ands it’s effect seemed to have went on for 30+ minutes.

Update: Just to clarify I am at Citywalk

Last edited: