Incredible Hulk Coaster Refurb | Page 154 | Inside Universal Forums

Incredible Hulk Coaster Refurb

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
That net has got to go. Why spend all this money to destroy and rebuild a coaster and update the whole story and overall experience and then you stick a giant blue net between the supports. I get the need for the net, but the color is SO wrong! It really needs to be the same color as either the supports, the track or just black.

To me it looks...cheap. Cheap material, and bad stitching. It just looks bad. Really bad.

That net has got to go. Why spend all this money to destroy and rebuild a coaster and update the whole story and overall experience and then you stick a giant blue net between the supports. I get the need for the net, but the color is SO wrong! It really needs to be the same color as either the supports, the track or just black.
I can't remember the color of the old net. But I know it was there, I just dont remember it lol

Here you go everyone! It was a grey/brown color.

c35007df3a6004b8f8dd453c1b83d6e9.jpg

Thanks Brian, you can see some of the metalwork that's been installed for the large covered outdoor queue area in front of the main building.

Here's hoping that the current net is temporary because that things the ugliest thing I've ever seen placed prominently at a theme park.
You seem to have forgotten....the incident..

9b36e10f15f0a308527cdd468b15e24b.jpg

I get what they were trying to do with the nets...not sure it worked how they wanted, I'm sure it is fine directly below it..

Besides, it should fade after summer

This proves once again that those openings are not closed..for whoever stated I must be joking. Not saying air isn't still possible.

It's been rumored by very highly reliable sources since the beginning of the closure. And besides, it could be more that the optical element of those walls is just not boding well for you.

It's been rumored by very highly reliable sources since the beginning of the closure. And besides, it could be more that the optical element of those walls is just not boding well for you.
No no, someone swore up and down that those ventilated areas of the building walls were sealed a long time ago like I didn't know what I was talking about. I'm just stating that they're not sealed as I said before, I look down upon people that are so sure of themselves without cause.

You seem to have forgotten....the incident..

9b36e10f15f0a308527cdd468b15e24b.jpg

I get what they were trying to do with the nets...not sure it worked how they wanted, I'm sure it is fine directly below it..

Besides, it should fade after summer
Yeah, that had to be the worst thing done to any major theme park. Who was the CEO back then?
Yeah, that had to be the worst thing done to any major theme park. Who was the CEO back then?

that is just terrible. Really terrible. I had never seen that before.