Incredible Hulk Coaster Refurb | Page 223 | Inside Universal Forums

Incredible Hulk Coaster Refurb

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Maybe I should have used condition green.:D
red_alert.gif

0hcx6Na.gif

I think it was after midnight when we heard the roar, not exactly sure though, we were fishing from 10-2am and had several adult beverages so my time could be off a little. I got a little excited after 16 years of hearing it from our patio and dock I've really missed that sound.

How are the mosquitoes up there? I live in Ft. Lauderdale and we already have 4 confirmed cases of Zika caught locally, little worrisome. Even though I never want kids, it could be bad for tourism; my girlfriend's family is from Ireland and they told us they already have warnings over there to avoid travel to Florida.

How are the mosquitoes up there? I live in Ft. Lauderdale and we already have 4 confirmed cases of Zika caught locally, little worrisome. Even though I never want kids, it could be bad for tourism; my girlfriend's family is from Ireland and they told us they already have warnings over there to avoid travel to Florida.
4 out of how many people that live here? This is just another disease that's being way overblown for how many people are actually getting it.

Last edited:
4 out of how many people that live here? This is just another disease that's being way overblown for how many people are actually getting it.
Perception is just as important as reality. Orlando does not need another reason for tourists to be afraid to show up. At least in this case there are many other places having zika much more heavily reported.

Reactions: Mike S and Mad Dog
Perception is just as important as reality. Orlando does not need another reason for tourists to be afraid to show up. At least in this case there are many other places having zika much more heavily reported.
Yes, you're right about perception. It seems these viruses always get blown out of proportion. These things have always happened, but now there's so much overt media coverage for everything, the media turns every health concern, and of course this is a legitimate concern, into crisis levels. The danger, as you say, is the perception will over ride the reality, and possibly effect some tourist's decisions.

Reactions: Mike S
Yes, you're right about perception. It seems these viruses always get blown out of proportion. These things have always happened, but now there's so much overt media coverage for everything, the media turns every health concern, and of course this is a legitimate concern, into crisis levels. The danger, as you say, is the perception will over ride the reality, and possibly effect some tourist's decisions.
The media does it because the people watch it. It's all about the ratings, regardless of the consequences.

Uhhhhhh. I've always heard August.
I heard 3rd week of August for TM previews, first week of September for public softs, Grand Opening Labor Day. Now with this AP event scheduled, it's looking like public softs are happening within the next couple of weeks.

I've been uh...separated from information about this project for a couple of weeks though. I'm legitimately shocked. It's August 1st and TM preview is occurring today.

I heard 3rd week of August for TM previews, first week of September for public softs, Grand Opening Labor Day. Now with this AP event scheduled, it's looking like public softs are happening within the next couple of weeks.

I've been uh...separated from information about this project for a couple of weeks though. I'm legitimately shocked. It's August 1st and TM preview is occurring today.

My guess is this Grand Opens this week and that's that.

Reactions: martymcflyy85

Got ya