Incredible Hulk Coaster Refurb | Page 224 | Inside Universal Forums

Incredible Hulk Coaster Refurb

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Augh October come quicker, please!

I wonder if softs will start next week.
If I remember correctly team member previews are usually pretty short each day. For this one to run so long today suggests that softs are coming very soon.

Last time I left the day before Kong softs started. Since I'm leaving Wednesday that means the Hulk softs will start on Thursday. :(

If I remember correctly team member previews are usually pretty short each day. For this one to run so long today suggests that softs are coming very soon.

Last time I left the day before Kong softs started. Since I'm leaving Wednesday that means the Hulk softs will start on Thursday. :(

Great! I arrive at Sapphire Falls on Friday.

Reactions: Mad Dog
Seriously though, Disney get such a free pass with that darn Yeti.
Universal have taken down and replaced a whole ride, improving it immeasurably in the process, in less than a year so as to improve the guest experience.
[HASHTAG]#7yearsofdisco[/HASHTAG]

But the entrance is a Hulk statue holding the coaster train.

IMMERSION. LOST.

Seriously though, Disney get such a free pass with that darn Yeti.
Universal have taken down and replaced a whole ride, improving it immeasurably in the process, in less than a year so as to improve the guest experience.
[HASHTAG]#7yearsofdisco[/HASHTAG]

The big difference between IOA and AK is that if Hulk goes down, there's plenty more to do.

I just hate that defence, however true it may be.

It's just the sad reality of it. Dinosaur is down for maintenance for our next trip and I know it gets a lot of hate but I love it and now I'm trying to convince myself to make a trip to AK. Even DHS offers a lot more to me personally.

That hits the nail on the head. This is the problem Disney has building parks with too few rides and attractions.

This is one of the reasons why I hope Universal stops at a 3rd gate and doesn't feel the need to add a 4th to compete with Disney.

It's just the sad reality of it. Dinosaur is down for maintenance for our next trip and I know it gets a lot of hate but I love it and now I'm trying to convince myself to make a trip to AK. Even DHS offers a lot more to me personally.

This is one of the reasons why I hope Universal stops at a 3rd gate and doesn't feel the need to add a 4th to compete with Disney.
I love Dinosaur. It is on my must do AK list.

I am all for a fourth park as long as quality is maintained. I do have a concern about how much an AP is going to cost with three or four parks.

Reactions: Joel and Mike S
Actually I think it's 9 years. Even sadder.
Just think of how the Yeti feels.
L97St.jpg