Incredible Hulk Coaster Refurb | Page 49 | Inside Universal Forums

Incredible Hulk Coaster Refurb

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
May not be all that's planned. ;)

And looking closely at the satellite imagery, those tracks don't look "fresh" so I'm guessing it's old track. Maybe Universal is planning to keep a few pieces?
Interesting... are we talking attraction stuff on this land?

DC Land :look:

December is here and they are still awaiting that pickup...

Maybe the track will be used in the queue building or the back part of the ride. A pile of mangled track which the Hulk has destroyed.

Skip to 2mins. Something like that but you actually see an animatronic Hulk, would be pretty incredible.

Reactions: Ryno27
I've been thinking, with all this talk of stuff going on around the back, footers being torn up etc. What if they make a show building round there so the last part of the ride is enclosed with effects and so forth? Don't know how possible it is but I can imagine it being pretty cool and would really go well with Scott's idea above!

Then the fact that they can't make an amazing layout back there for the coaster can be made up for an amazing dark coaster finale.

Reactions: martymcflyy85
Some new satellite images.

Some hulk track hiding up between The Simpsons and MIB.
sU602IH.jpg

And a big selection of cherry pickers! Can never have too many!

Reactions: Grumpy73
I've been thinking, with all this talk of stuff going on around the back, footers being torn up etc. What if they make a show building round there so the last part of the ride is enclosed with effects and so forth? Don't know how possible it is but I can imagine it being pretty cool and would really go well with Scott's idea above!

Then the fact that they can't make an amazing layout back there for the coaster can be made up for an amazing dark coaster finale.

I think with the time they have left, near impossible. They'd have had to have the building up by now :(.

I think with the time they have left, near impossible. They'd have had to have the building up by now :(.

Agreed, they would have at least started work on the footers and stuff. Pretty neat that images got updated right now with all these projects going on.

On a side note, my husband managed to get into the street view picture of our old house. Him and the one neighbor are in the front yard waving lol That that was pretty cool.

I think a great finale would be something similar to Thirteen at Alton Towers. You finish the coaster like normal but are a few floors up. You come to a stop, you see the track in front of you bend around the corner like normal. An animatronic Hulk drops from the roof onto the track in front of you, the track drops a few stories and you roll into the station. A cheap thrill but could look very impressive and it uses very little land.

Yeah, I received a note on that this morning. I give up on this project... I have no idea about any of it, and I am out of my league when it comes to coasters.

Don't feel bad. I don't know if anyone really understands this project outside of the people doing it. I think this may be the first ever B&M to be scrapped, so everything they are doing is unprecedented.

I think a great finale would be something similar to Thirteen at Alton Towers. You finish the coaster like normal but are a few floors up. You come to a stop, you see the track in front of you bend around the corner like normal. An animatronic Hulk drops from the roof onto the track in front of you, the track drops a few stories and you roll into the station. A cheap thrill but could look very impressive and it uses very little land.

Would never happen on B&M in the near future - the cars are too heavy (especially the rumored new ones). The reason TH13TEEN isn't a "thrill ride" is because they had to use light track and light trains (including no OSRs). But nice thought though.

It's quite an expensive thrill though! I've done a BTS tour of Thirteen and the whole drop mechanism is around 100ft, it's a really impressive piece of kit!

Would never happen on B&M in the near future - the cars are too heavy (especially the rumored new ones). The reason TH13TEEN isn't a "thrill ride" is because they had to use light track and light trains (including no OSRs). But nice thought though.
So, in other words, a drop track is not possible with a coaster like Hulk?

^ That's interesting. So we are to assume that picture was taken in Ohio?
Yeah the picture came from Coaster Studios on facebook. I believe he lives near the B&M factory. It has to be hulk. Colors match plus cant think of any other projects besides mako going on right now.

Yeah that looks like Clermont steel in Ohio.
I was one who didn't think it was possible for B&M, I was adamant. But I will admit I was wrong, why I doubted B&M, dunno haha. But I will admit my wrong, and apologize to anyone I called crazy that thought otherwise.