Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

Iron Man Coming to Disneyland?

I am hearing that Iron Man will not be using the Soarin' tech. From what I am hearing is that it is a sim ride where the riders start in a standing position and then are turned prone face down over the screen.

I am hearing that Iron Man will not be using the Soarin' tech. From what I am hearing is that it is a sim ride where the riders start in a standing position and then are turned prone face down over the screen.

..... Maybe before they make you choose between Iron Man Orange or Iron Man Green.

That would mean everyone would be getting their own "suit"..something I have a hard time picturing, since why would we all stay in such a tight formation right next to each other. But hey ya never know they could find a cool way to make it work.

That would mean everyone would be getting their own "suit"..something I have a hard time picturing, since why would we all stay in such a tight formation right next to each other. But hey ya never know they could find a cool way to make it work.

Exactly, I mean 3 years ago if you said the FJ vehicles would on carry 4 passengers most instantly thought capacity nightmare. Now look.

Honestly I think this ride will feature us as the newest test subjects of some brand-spanking new Stark tech at the Expo, but UHOH SOMETHING GOES WRONG *duh duh duuhhhhhh*, the Mandarin wants Stark's tech for himself, and we're off as nicely dressed Tony Stark morphs into Iron Man in front of our very eyes and we take to the skies, as we watch Iron Man duke it out! And it would be really cool to see a guest appearance of maybe the Hulk smashing um some drones in the back.