Is Sheikra Scary? | Page 2 | Inside Universal Forums

Is Sheikra Scary?

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I remember the first time I went on it. Yes, it was the last time we went before our tickets expired. I had put it off until the end of the day, so I could have some last precious hours of my life. Let's just say that I was anxious the whole way up to the boarding station. I loved it afterwards...

Well that helps even though your in my group. I'm actually excited to ride now!!!! Thx guys.

Not at all if you don't have a fear of heights , if you are a thrill seeker and just enjoy roller coasters this is a very fun ride. It is actually one of the smoothest roller coasters I've ever been on. Honestly the scariest part for me was when the floor opens up under you after you get on the riide lol.

- - - Updated - - -

So, as some of you know, I'm going to Busch Gardens on May 17th (two days away!!!!! :happy:), and our group is going to ride the most intimidating coaster in the park first,SHEIKRA!!!!!!!!
Now, I have never been to Busch Gardens and have a one question about the ride.

The Main question is:
Is Sheikra Scary????

Heres the thing about me. Whenever I go to theme parks and ride a new coaster, I'm nervous as heck. But, this...this is making me scared :censored:less. Seriously, I only get 3 senconds to pray for my life before I descend a 200 ft drop!!! Not woried abot the inversion or death or anything like that, it's the drop and the tension, thats getting me.

See the roller coaster in my photo? It's a 145 ft drop, and it holds you for a second or two lol. Exactly what it will be like on Sheikra

The climb is the worst part of the ride. The anticipation kills me every time, no matter how many times I've rode it.

You should definitely take an edge seat on the front row though.

Unforuantely, [HASHTAG]#YOLO[/HASHTAG] did not go on Sheikra yesterday. I know, because I was with him, but I don't blame him, I was scared the first time I went on it, too.

Where DH's kids at to show everyone fear is not an option :lol:

He will eventually ride it. Or maybe not.

There are certain rides that I won't do. I won't do a Sky Coaster. Or a Slingshot.

I wouldn't go on one of those at a non-major park. I'm sure Fun-Spot is perfectly adequate at maintenance but I just can't get past that it's Fun-Spot. I'll ride all the other rides..but not those.

Status
Not open for further replies.