Jungle Cruise Boat Sinks at Magic Kingdom | Inside Universal Forums

Jungle Cruise Boat Sinks at Magic Kingdom

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
fill it in and expand Adventureland. Haha I know I’m in the minority but I have never understood the love this ride gets-across multiple parks.
It takes up so much land. The jokes are the same. It’s old and tired.
I agree 100%. I posted that same thought once and got lambasted here from every angle. There's a huge Jungle Cruise CULT. :lol:You'll need to put the boxing gloves on. :box:

Statement from Disney:
“A boat took on some water. Reedy Creek Fire Department responded immediately to this event. Everyone got out of the boat safely. We worked with guests individually so that they could enjoy the rest of their day in the park. The attraction has reopened.”

giphy.gif

Statement from Disney:
“A boat took on some water. Reedy Creek Fire Department responded immediately to this event. Everyone got out of the boat safely. We worked with guests individually so that they could enjoy the rest of their day in the park. The attraction has reopened.”

giphy.gif
I don't want to stir up any contention, but I feel like it re-opened rather quickly

Ummm... that would nuke vehicle access to the back side of Main Street, including the parade.

I would say this would surprise people but it just happened at Disneyland... but the easiest expansion plot would result from turning Rivers of America into Pond of America and unlocking the area between HM and Big Thunder. Not likely, just most plausible since it would also cure some congestion.

Reactions: HHN Yeti Lover
I don't want to stir up any contention, but I feel like it re-opened rather quickly
According to TMZ, the incident happened around 12:30 and the ride was down for around 2 hours.

Ummm... that would nuke vehicle access to the back side of Main Street, including the parade.

I would say this would surprise people but it just happened at Disneyland... but the easiest expansion plot would result from turning Rivers of America into Pond of America and unlocking the area between HM and Big Thunder. Not likely, just most plausible since it would also cure some congestion.
No it wouldn't. You build a bridge over the road to get to the ride on the other side as a part of the queue. Similar to how the launch tunnel at GotG goes over a service road to get to an expansion site.

The entrance to get to the expansion plot would be inbetween Pirates and Jungle Cruise. This land, however, has recently had rumors connected to it about a possible high end hotel with a private park entrance as the land sits off to the side semi-close to the Grand Floridian.
gBrqwlF.png

you mean to tell me all this time, I could’ve been had a Hawaiian roller coaster ride...

Attachments

• 7D05305D-5555-42CE-A41C-EB1A903D6A3D.jpeg
    7D05305D-5555-42CE-A41C-EB1A903D6A3D.jpeg
    53.4 KB · Views: 10
Reactions: Legacy