Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

Jurassic World VelociCoaster Construction Thread (Opening June 10)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don’t understand the color choice for the tower... is it more blue in person? Purple doesn’t make sense to me at all for this

I think the colour is off in Bios photo as his is shown as purple.

It looks like charcoal here.

I also see there is a door inside so I’m guessing this won’t just be a shell and will probably have some kind of lighting.

Maybe they will have some kind of projection in the window of a JP worker getting attacked by a raptor (ala Revenge of The Mummy window scene). Or maybe they have some new technology that will project on all four windows with a hi-res projected scene.

There appears to be ZERO construction going on today.

20200704-110254.jpg

And IRL the watchtower is not purple. It is charcoal and grey.

I'd say they're probably gonna wait for the afternoon rains to come and go, then get to work- if it's happening at all today.

Status
Not open for further replies.