Jurassic World VelociCoaster Construction Thread (Opening June 10) | Page 761 | Inside Universal Forums

Jurassic World VelociCoaster Construction Thread (Opening June 10)

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Between the rock work and trees, you shouldn't be able to see Doom from the main path in JP.

It would have been interesting if the entire spaghetti bowl was fully enclosed behind the high walls of a "paddock". Then, when the train hits the launch tunnel prior to the tophat, that would mark when the raptors escaped. Maybe the Indominus Rex broke down a fence that should blocked their escape. Thus, the spaghetti bowl would be hidden from sight and be more of a mystery to those in line with the "windows" only showing a train flashing past with the remainder blocked by rockwork. Some other windows would be screens with raptors flashing past or periodically attacking the window.

With Disney World about to reopen, it would steal back some limelight.
Unfortunately, since the park is closed for the day, we can't see it going in. But I'm sure when tomorrow morning comes there will be plenty of photos to look at. Only question is can they get the entire tophat in one night? Maybe? But they're using the cooler temps at night to their advantage... making it easier to install the track.

Unfortunately, since the park is closed for the day, we can't see it going in. But I'm sure when tomorrow morning comes there will be plenty of photos to look at. Only question is can they get the entire tophat in one night? Maybe? But they're using the cooler temps at night to their advantage... making it easier to install the track.
Don't know why not. The way these guys work it could be installed by noon if they showed up at daybreak. Amazing design, manufacturing and installation.
I watched them winch the Hulk into position, it fit but not like this does.

Swiss = German???
Edit, thought there was a difference. Both are Swiss. I guess I want my coasters to run like a swiss watch. Been to Utah and have seen what S&S made there, too scary for me.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.