Jurassic World: Rebirth (2025) | Page 10 | Inside Universal Forums

Jurassic World: Rebirth (2025)

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
The animation on the logo has the sun coming over the horizon to make the colors. Not so subtle hint that this is the dawn of a new era lol

"Academy Award® nominee Johansson plays skilled covert operations expert Zora Bennett, contracted to lead a skilled team on a top-secret mission to secure genetic material from the world's three most massive dinosaurs. When Zora's operation intersects with a civilian family whose boating expedition was capsized by marauding aquatic dinos, they all find themselves stranded on an island where they come face-to-face with a sinister, shocking discovery that's been hidden from the world for decades."

Last edited:
Because in a franchise based upon the return of dinosaurs, that is still too far fetched of an idea. There is no chance that it would be allowed for any amount of time.
Watch Jurassic World Chaos Theory.....it does a very good job in showing what a world with Dinosaurs living with Humans looks like

As for this film, I hope its good I love the director but....didn't stop his last film from having good ideas but kinda failing over all to make people like it but the last Jurassic filmed suckeddddd so I guess people don't care as long as Dino's go Rawww

I mean, in all honesty, have some fun characters, have some compelling action with the dinos, don't trip over yourself too much with a complicated plot and you should have an easy enough to make blockbuster.

The Jurassic World trilogy really failed on all three of those aspects outside of a few decent action sequences.

Also, I'm kind of confused by how they clearly want to distance themselves from the World films as this feels like an all out reboot in everything but name yet they're sticking with the World moniker for the title. Surely you would argue that the 'Jurassic' bit is what drives the IP, right? They didn't want to name a new potential series like Jurassic Universe or Jurassic Empire or Jurassic Whatever?

Last edited: