Jurassic World VelociCoaster Construction Thread (Opening June 10) | Page 466 | Inside Universal Forums

Jurassic World VelociCoaster Construction Thread (Opening June 10)

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.
When IoA first opened the containment areas off to the sides of the main path had occasional noises and movements like something was lurking and it was really effective for creating the whole JP mood as you walked through. Over time the noise of the park and just the increased crowds have diminished the effectiveness of the "dinosaurs of the imagination" all around you.
I always said I would have loved stuff like that. Occasional roars/screams, bushes moving, etc.

I haven't kept up for awhile, do we think that Raptor Encounter will be permanently moved? Or just temporary construction?

I haven't kept up for awhile, do we think that Raptor Encounter will be permanently moved? Or just temporary construction?

I think @Alicia or @RollermanDan can correct me, but I thought people were more saying, that it'd replace a portion of the original extended queue for River Adventure (at-least, during the time of the coaster project being in the work physically).

Yes this. Sounds temporary from what I’m hearing.

That's not shocking, especially if the new coaster will have an expanded version of the Raptor Encounter included in the plans for added capacity.

Plus, it'd open the door if they need to use that extended queue for if they pull the trigger on a River Adventure revamp.

That would definitely make the most sense. Can't imagine how hard it would be to get raptors back and forth without tranquilizing them.

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.