Jurassic World VelociCoaster Construction Thread (Opening June 10) | Page 548 | Inside Universal Forums

Jurassic World VelociCoaster Construction Thread (Opening June 10)

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow I love how people are complaining about this conversation coming up over and over again, but those same people are the ones that poke fun at the individuals who are worried about sight lines and a lack of theming. Most of the people that were complaining about lack of theming, and the obnoxiously tall top hat have decided to hold out and see the final product.

In this thread, and in others the same people make jokes about the dichotomy and we start this conversation all over again. If you don.t want to read the same thing every month, stop poking fun! Any respectable human being is going to add something if they feel like they are being targeted. I think subconsciously you all want this conversation every month. lol
There's zero reason to derail a thread with the same tired argument time and time again. If you've got an opinion, state it but don't beat people over the head with it. A joke was made about a 300 foot top hat, so I continued with it. Sorry that I've triggered some of you.
But to incessantly appear in a thread of people enjoying the speculation of a new thrill ride we're getting with "big coasterz don't belong in Universal" is annoying to say the least. They're building one, end of story. You can either join the speculation, or not participate. It's pretty simple.

There's zero reason to derail a thread with the same tired argument time and time again. If you've got an opinion, state it but don't beat people over the head with it. A joke was made about a 300 foot top hat, so I continued with it. Sorry that I've triggered some of you.
But to incessantly appear in a thread of people enjoying the speculation of a new thrill ride we're getting with "big coasterz don't belong in Universal" is annoying to say the least. They're building one, end of story. You can either join the speculation, or not participate. It's pretty simple.

It is not only you and it wasn't only your comment I was referring to in my comment. This is like the fifth one I've read in that last two weeks from a multitude of threads. I agree it must be annoying, which is why I feel people have tried to be more silent about it. It is equally annoying to be mocked for having different opinions than coaster enthusiasts. I wasn't trying to pinpoint only you. It was a general statement.

I'm sorry for derailing the conversation even more. I am done

It is not only you and it wasn't only your comment I was referring to in my comment. This is like the fifth one I've read in that last two weeks from a multitude of threads. I agree it must be annoying, which is why I feel people have changed tried to be more silent about it. It is equally annoying to be mocked for having different opinions than coaster enthusiasts. I wasn't trying to pinpoint only you. It was a general statement.

I'm sorry for derailing the conversation even more. I am done
I feel you, no need to apologise!

Universal’s willingness to put in hardcore thrills is the distinction it needs to separate itself from Disney. I like it, it’s ballsy.
I've said this before exactly. Its a good thing for them because they definitely steal the thrill seekers that want the best of both worlds, being cutting edge technology and thrills. They need more family true enough still though.

Status
Not open for further replies.