Jurassic World VelociCoaster Construction Thread (Opening June 10) | Page 769 | Inside Universal Forums

Jurassic World VelociCoaster Construction Thread (Opening June 10)

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.
From looking at the site and @Alicia's description of the final scene, I don't see how they will squeeze it in as an AA scene. But lining the tunnel with screens seems like a Universal way to do it.

Here's a thought..what if it's both? And that, we see the raptor travel alongside you via the screen. And as you get to the unload platform, the AA version jumps out, and looks at you with a roar.

This was what I was thinking

It seems..the most sensical.

Have the advanced raptor AA's, perhaps similar to the Blue AA from Hollywood, in indoor facilities, with static or limited movement raptors outside the showbuilding. And have the finale act as a plussed version of Mystic Timbers--with the long corridor acting as a full screen tunnel, with wind effects to simulate running with (or being chased by) the raptors, and to end with Blue or Delta giving a roar of goodbye.

Reactions: NotPennysBoat
Looking how tight the tunnel is you would expect it wasn't projection but more like the screens they use in Bourne. If so it would look stunning but also be very expensive.

Yeah, at Kings Island, they have an invert (The Bat, formerly Flight Deck, formerly Top Gun). It is so smooth and fast, but way too short. It is a good ride, but if it was twice as long, it would be excellent.

Reactions: Mad Dog
Yeah, at Kings Island, they have an invert (The Bat, formerly Flight Deck, formerly Top Gun). It is so smooth and fast, but way too short. It is a good ride, but if it was twice as long, it would be excellent.

Sorry, I have to put on my coaster-nerd hat here; Banshee at King's Island is an invert. The Bat is a suspended coaster. While they both position the rider below the track, they are not the same thing.

Status
Not open for further replies.