Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

Jurassic World VelociCoaster Construction Thread (Opening June 10)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I took a gamble with my June 2-6 trip that I booked a while back and it didn't work out. Oh well. Glad to have an official date regardless.

I have a hard time thinking they wouldn’t do a soft opening. Hagrid didn’t have any and the line day one was insane! I can’t imagine they would want that kind of line again during a pandemic

Have to imagine we'll see softs by next month. Any chance for AP previews?
I could see AP previews with extremely low advanced reservation inventory to avoid crowding...then maybe open up for general softs as the days go on and technical hiccups get resolved. All guesswork though - I know nothing.

If that happens - I picture the passes being the hardest to reserve since the Covid vaccine.

Last edited:
This one has a slight hop in it that a traditional heart line roll does not. You’ll definitely get a notable float of air there. It’s designed in the same style as RMC’s inversions.

Hotel booked. Sapphire Falls. Let’s go! (Would have preferred Aventura but...)

Now the real question is gonna be 1) how long we’re gonna be waiting on line opening day or 2) how hard it is going to be to get a Virtual Queue return time if they decide to go that route.

Status
Not open for further replies.