Jurassic World VelociCoaster Construction Thread (Opening June 10) | Inside Universal Forums
  • Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

Jurassic World VelociCoaster Construction Thread (Opening June 10)

Status
Not open for further replies.

RevFreako

Premium Member
Mar 30, 2015
For those of you who had strong opinions yesterday on the new paintjob of the fossil mural on the Discovery Center, it turns out they weren't finished:
whaaaat? people formed theme park opinions without a clue what was actually happening? damn your tongue sir/maam/robot dino

Reactions: IndyRs

shiekra38

Legendary Member
Dec 13, 2009
Florida
For those of you who had strong opinions yesterday on the new paintjob of the fossil mural on the Discovery Center, it turns out they weren't finished:
Was not expecting the level of planting in front of the Discovery Center that has happened

The bougainvillea's really add a pop of color

I know people had some initial hesitation about a coaster being added in front of the Discovery Center, but it really has plussed the area in a major way

Last edited:

SkiBum

Veteran Member
Dec 14, 2012
Cincinnati, OH
I hope this will be as good as Pantheon, which admittedly looks pretty excellent.
I think that it will be better than Pantheon, although a little different ride experience. Of course, I like the setting better as the first half goes through the rock formations and then the second half has the top hat, stall, helixes, and heartline roll in short order.

Reactions: OhHaiInternet95

devinp267

Premium Member
Sep 15, 2015
Was not expecting the level of planting in front of the Discovery Center that has happened

The bougainvillea's really add a pop of color

I know people had some initial hesitation about a coaster being added in front of the Discovery Center, but it really has plussed the area in a major way
This bougainvillea are gonna be all over the place :lol: I don't mind it.

Reactions: shiekra38
Status
Not open for further replies.