Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

Jurassic World VelociCoaster Construction Thread (Opening June 10)

Status
Not open for further replies.
For those of you who had strong opinions yesterday on the new paintjob of the fossil mural on the Discovery Center, it turns out they weren't finished:

whaaaat? people formed theme park opinions without a clue what was actually happening? damn your tongue sir/maam/robot dino

For those of you who had strong opinions yesterday on the new paintjob of the fossil mural on the Discovery Center, it turns out they weren't finished:

Was not expecting the level of planting in front of the Discovery Center that has happened

The bougainvillea's really add a pop of color

I know people had some initial hesitation about a coaster being added in front of the Discovery Center, but it really has plussed the area in a major way

Last edited:
VelociCoaster gives off a West Coast Racers vibe. Obviously this is better themed but the pacing looks similar. Looking forward to get out and try it out in the fall hopefully.

Was not expecting the level of planting in front of the Discovery Center that has happened

The bougainvillea's really add a pop of color

I know people had some initial hesitation about a coaster being added in front of the Discovery Center, but it really has plussed the area in a major way
This bougainvillea are gonna be all over the place :lol: I don't mind it.

Status
Not open for further replies.