Jurassic World VelociCoaster Construction Thread (Opening June 10) | Page 930 | Inside Universal Forums

Jurassic World VelociCoaster Construction Thread (Opening June 10)

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.
So any stats on the capacity of this thing. Probably has a lot fewer block sections than Hagrids so is this going to be a traditional 2 to 3 train operations? Has anyone seen number of trains on at one time?

So any stats on the capacity of this thing. Probably has a lot fewer block sections than Hagrids so is this going to be a traditional 2 to 3 train operations? Has anyone seen number of trains on at one time?
Saw 3 train operations last Saturday (used the train without a front end as reference). I'm guessing that'll be the usual number, with 4 at maximum capacity.

Reactions: SailwiththeTide
I noticed the train without the hood and the trains with also have different colored wheels, so they may be testing different combinations of tires to adjust the speeds and too the hood off for easier/faster access.

What's the estimate on when we'll be able to go up to the ride entrance courtyard?
That whole area will likely be used as extended queue due to social distancing while the ride is running, so I doubt anyone would be allowed to just walk up to the entrance or waterfront area for a long while, unless you're in line for the ride.

That whole area will likely be used as extended queue due to social distancing while the ride is running, so I doubt anyone would be allowed to just walk up to the entrance or waterfront area for a long while, unless you're in line for the ride.

I think they mean "when will the walls be pushed back to the ride entrance".

I saw some of @RollermanDan photos and looks like a new wall is up in the courtyard, so maybe soon?

Status
Not open for further replies.