Jurassic World VelociCoaster - General Discussion | Page 33 | Inside Universal Forums

Jurassic World VelociCoaster - General Discussion

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
I’m trying to psych myself up to ride this in December. I’ve always been scared of coasters. I love the family ones — Hagrid’s is awesome.

I’m just so curious whether I can handle it. It’s only 90 seconds…
I used to be super afraid of coasters growing up. The thinking I always followed was try it at least once, if you don't like it then you never have to do it again but at least you rode it you know? I did that for Dueling Dragons when I was tall enough and now coasters are my life lol

Reactions: FrankSinatra
Don’t jump right into this one. It’s definitely not for everyone. I’d say at least do Hulk first and see if you enjoy that coaster. If not, probly best to sit this one out. It really is VERY intense. I literally lost the ability to form words during the top hat.

Last edited:
Don’t jump right into this one. It’s definitely not for everyone. I’d say at least do Hulk first and see if you enjoy that coaster. If not, probly best to sit this one out. It really is VERY intense. I literally lost the ability to form words during the top hat.
Ironically it doesn't look as scary though. My son said he would try this and Hulk is a flat no. Boy will he be in for a surprise when he is tall enough to try it. It is a ton of fun though and if you can do this you can do any coaster.

Reactions: Cwoolboy
I think this is solid advice for coasters overall! That said, I hate Hulk, rarely go on it, and Velocicoaster is one of my favorites. It's one of the only coasters with inversions that doesn't make me feel slightly ick afterwards.

All said, if Hulk is a no go, Velocicoaster may still be a great ride for you! It's all about personal preference