Kings Island General Discussion | Inside Universal Forums
  • Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

Kings Island General Discussion

Mad Dog

Premium Member
Jan 30, 2013
Pittsburgh area
So, Kings Island has posted their updated COVID requirements.

Basic summary is:

1. No more reservations for Kings Island (the dry park) but you need them for Soak City.
2. Masks are not required while outside and are recommended if you can't socially distance (I'm think queue lines).
3. Rides will be operating at full capacity.
4. Health screening will be done at the entrance to the park (probably at the tent they had erected to do temperature checks which have been discontinued).

So, exciting news for me. I'll be at one of the Season Pass Days occurring on May 8th or 9th (less than two weeks finally).
I just did a survey for Kennywood Park. They continually used the term 'softer covid rules' for the 'summer' months, but they didn't actually say what it entailed. So
it sounds like they may well be considering something like Kings Island, but haven't quite decided yet.

SkiBum

Veteran Member
Dec 14, 2012
Cincinnati, OH
I just did a survey for Kennywood Park. They continually used the term 'softer covid rules' for the 'summer' months, but they didn't actually say what it entailed. So
it sounds like they may well be considering something like Kings Island, but haven't quite decided yet.
Sometimes, it seems that people are just making things up as they go.

Reactions: Mad Dog