Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

"Knives Out" Escape Room/Whodunit Type Attraction

But that one doesn’t have Daniel Craig with a southern accent
I know, right? Daniel Craig AND Chris Evans in a tight sweater.
tenor.gif

Would anyone here be interested in a "Knives Out" themed escape room/whodunit type of upcharge attraction in Citywalk?

I know it is a Lionsgate film, but Universal seems to have a good relationship with them.
A great idea, but I don’t see the film having enough cultural impact to warrant building anything

A great idea, but I don’t see the film having enough cultural impact to warrant building anything

Rian has stated that if Knives Out was successful, he'd continue doing more with Mr. Blanc.

I would love to see it, even if this is at best a pipe dream; it'd be fun to see a experience made with Universal, Rian and Lionsgate on a case with Blanc in some shape.

Rian has stated that if Knives Out was successful, he'd continue doing more with Mr. Blanc.

I would love to see it, even if this is at best a pipe dream; it'd be fun to see a experience made with Universal, Rian and Lionsgate on a case with Blanc in some shape.

There's definitely going to be a sequel. Considering the budget of the movie it's already profitable.

That being said, and as much as I love RJ and KO, if Uni was to build some escape rooms at CityWalk, I'd rather them be themed to Universal properties.

Imagine a Classic Monsters escape room or a Jurassic Park one? That would be awesome.