Knott's Berry Farm | Inside Universal Forums
  • Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

Knott's Berry Farm

Stryker

Contributing Member
Feb 22, 2018
SoCal
From Saturday. Fiesta Village construction update. So long to the carnival games. The entire Fiesta Village is closed off Monday-Thursday until Thanksgiving only opening Friday-Sunday with WaveSwinger, Jaguar, Sol Spin and Merry Go Round.

Knott's 11-12-22 1.jpgKnott's 11-12-22 2.jpgKnott's 11-12-22 3.jpgKnott's 11-12-22 4.jpgKnott's 11-12-22 5.jpgKnott's 11-12-22 6.jpgKnott's 11-12-22 7.jpgKnott's 11-12-22 8.jpgKnott's 11-12-22 9.jpgKnott's 11-12-22 10.jpgKnott's 11-12-22 11.jpg

Reactions: JS610 and Freak

JaySalahi

Rookie
Mar 1, 2013
Hollywood California
Went this weekend and finally saw all the new shows, WOW, Knotts stepped up their game, SO much entrainment. The Snoopy on Ice stage got a brand new Digital screen behind with a new awesome projection mapping frame shape wrapping around the stage. I was extremity impressed. Cannot wait for the Fiesta Village redo. Knotts is killing it right now. Easily the 2nd best park in the state and honestly its closer to Disneyland then people give it credit for. You can go to knotts on the right day and see nothing but shows and have a full day.

Last edited:

Stryker

Contributing Member
Feb 22, 2018
SoCal
Knott’s always put on quality ice shows. I get that it probably wasn’t in the entertainment budget last year, but hope they bring back an ice show this summer. No offense to anyone who enjoyed DJ Lance Rock, but even my kids were bored with both of his shows. I had to force them to sit through it until the end just so we can say we saw all of the shows in its entirety. Haha.

All the rain seems to have severely impacted construction. Hope there won’t be too much delays and they can now catch up. No notable differences on Xcelerator or Monty.

New snack stand coming soon near HangTime.
Credit: Vince Thehatman on FB

43E61A37-95AC-4226-A8C1-714DD3AF4362.jpeg

Reactions: JaySalahi

Freak

Veteran Member
Jan 10, 2013
No man's land: SoCal
Knott’s always put on quality ice shows. I get that it probably wasn’t in the entertainment budget last year, but hope they bring back an ice show this summer. No offense to anyone who enjoyed DJ Lance Rock, but even my kids were bored with both of his shows. I had to force them to sit through it until the end just so we can say we saw all of the shows in its entirety. Haha.

All the rain seems to have severely impacted construction. Hope there won’t be too much delays and they can now catch up. No notable differences on Xcelerator or Monty.

New snack stand coming soon near HangTime.
Credit: Vince Thehatman on FB

View attachment 18220
I’m thrilled to see they’re putting another coffee stand in the park. Whenever I need my espresso boost at Scary Farm, that Starbucks line by Bear-y Tales is always ridiculous. Glad to see they’re making another one!

Reactions: Stryker

Stryker

Contributing Member
Feb 22, 2018
SoCal
I’m thrilled to see they’re putting another coffee stand in the park. Whenever I need my espresso boost at Scary Farm, that Starbucks line by Bear-y Tales is always ridiculous. Glad to see they’re making another one!
Not sure if they have espresso but they have coffee at the bar inside Prop Shop Pizzeria. You can bypass the food line and go straight to the bar. They might also serve coffee at the adjacent outside bar.