Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

Knott's Berry Farm

This is so long overdue... it's embarrassing how long this place went without any sort of signage whatsoever. Looks like a nice upgrade, and love the custom construction signs!

I neverminded the walk up window, tbh, not sure what the point of the upgrade is.

The restaurant itself was just flat out old. It's one of the few parts in that section of the park that hasn't been upgraded, and now will fit in much better with the rest of the area.
View attachment 15759View attachment 15760
Photos of the exterior. Looks to be tearing down the current building entirely.

Thanks for pulling these up! These are the same photos I saw, but didn't have time to dig them up and repost them. Exterior looks fantastic!

The restaurant itself was just flat out old. It's one of the few parts in that section of the park that hasn't been upgraded, and now will fit in much better with the rest of the area.

Thanks for pulling these up! These are the same photos I saw, but didn't have time to dig them up and repost them. Exterior looks fantastic!

Fully agreed, you often forget that somethings actually there due to how it looks. (Also, a total lack of signage.) I'm really digging the concept art of the new place, looks to fit the area way better.

I am curious if the various Wilderness Broiler Taste of Knott's meals that were Italian based might make an appearance?

The signage seems to remain pizzeria, but they specified on Twitter that it was a "Quick service Italian style restaurant"

Personally, I wouldn't mind the gnocchi (or anything in that cream sauce) being on the menu.

I'm kinda of surprised more people aren't excited about the Brewery part that's mentioned on the sign.

But I am thrilled KFB is getting what I believe is going to be quick service. IMO, one of the biggest weakness of Knott's right now is their food service... the lines get really long, really fast, and move really slow, because they literally serve one order at a time (a person orders, pays, and waits until their food is ready before the next person in line can even order at all). Hopefully this will be a faster alternative.

I'm kinda of surprised more people aren't excited about the Brewery part that's mentioned on the sign.

But I am thrilled KFB is getting what I believe is going to be quick service. IMO, one of the biggest weakness of Knott's right now is their food service... the lines get really long, really fast, and move really slow, because they literally serve one order at a time (a person orders, pays, and waits until their food is ready before the next person in line can even order at all). Hopefully this will be a faster alternative.
Hopefully it is set up like Boardwalk BBQ, which often proves to be the fastest option when lines are long

It would’ve been nice if they invested in two story seating. That restaurant is going to get slammed during Scary Farm.
428657DB-0D70-4269-B4BB-C7944C699CFA.jpeg
I’m surprised they don’t put seating on the second level entry for the theater when they aren’t using it. There’s lots of space up there for benches that could easily be pallet jacked up there and down. Similar to Jurassic cafe at USH and the “extra seating upstairs”

The only times I visit Hollywood Hits is for the Dole Soft Serve so I hope they don't get rid of it. Move it somewhere else if they have to, but don't remove it from the park. Such a nice treat on a hot day.

Looks like the restrooms are being relocated to the right of the bumper cars' queue so we'll also get brand new restrooms!

I enjoyed the tetrazzini from Merry Farm. Hope they serve it here even if it's with a different protein than turkey. They really need to offer some pasta dishes year-round.

Hoping this will be something like Longboard's Grill at Soak City with an express line for premade sandwiches, wraps and salads. Their roast beef with arugula sandwich is pretty good. I know Boardwalk BBQ has the express line for salads and alcohol, but they need more grab-and-go options for sandwiches and wraps.

There's a Mobile Order sign in the concept art so at least there will be a dedicated window for pickup. Now they need to update their app to allow you to place mobile orders using your dining plan.

Ohhh god...I always mix up Jaguar and Montezooma's Revenge...was really excited about them pulsing the theming and while i'm sure it will be good...really was hoping they were aiming to relaunch Jaguar as an E ticket closer to being as themed as a Disneyland coaster