Knott's Scary Farm 2021 | Page 9 | Inside Universal Forums

Knott's Scary Farm 2021

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
I'll be down there the second and third night! Hopefully with a particularly glowing facemask.

A couple of super fast pictures today from around the Gore-ing 20’s zone:A2E4BE9D-BAE6-4327-8FE4-2115D6386D12.jpegBBB02C8A-853A-4236-9FFD-20EED24B2AF9.jpegF5135E3F-2727-4868-B706-43A2DD3F4DA7.jpeg

Also, the mine ride is now Candy Mountain with colorful lights and music throughout. It wasn’t really advertised (that I saw) it just sort of was done without notice. It’s not even indicated that they did any sort of retheme on the ride sign

Reactions: Jerroddragon
Dam
Weird they are not talking about Candy Mountain

I was just telling my friend that the mine was not made Halloween themed this year because of Budget I guess, but this is good news and hope its fun

Dam
Weird they are not talking about Candy Mountain

I was just telling my friend that the mine was not made Halloween themed this year because of Budget I guess, but this is good news and hope its fun
It's cute!

It was a little strange going on it the first time though since it is pretty much a hidden secret at the moment. Both my wife and I went, "Wait, what's going on here?" during the first scene.

Reactions: Jerroddragon
Trying to figure out weather or not go take a quick trip out to Knotts this year. Haven't been sense 2016. Is Paranormal Inc the only house leaving this year?

Hope everyone hitting up opening night has a blast, I'm very excited for tomorrow and Saturday myself! An my positively glowing facemask arrived in the mail today, so it'll be fun testing that out in the zones. Should make for a nice beacon for all the monsters in the fog.

Trying to figure out weather or not go take a quick trip out to Knotts this year. Haven't been sense 2016. Is Paranormal Inc the only house leaving this year?

As far as the website and all, Paranormal Inc. was the only one confirmed to have it's final year. Now that doesn't mean there won't be two new mazes, since the backstage of Mystery Lodge is vacant due to Infected's departure in 2019, so the option is there. But right now that's too far ahead to discuss.

Reactions: MikePat and Clive
Seeing some video online. Looks like an amazing event. The circus maze looks incredible, such high quality.

I would love feedback from those who have gone on how to plan a trip. First time ever going to Knott’s and not sure if we should go all day and stay for Scary Farm, if we need express, yadda yadda. Someone tell me how to do Knott’s and Scary Farm the right way for the first time.

I would love feedback from those who have gone on how to plan a trip. First time ever going to Knott’s and not sure if we should go all day and stay for Scary Farm, if we need express, yadda yadda. Someone tell me how to do Knott’s and Scary Farm the right way for the first time.

I'm no Knott's expert, but we did the event last night. Without express it would have been a nightmare

Reactions: JawsVictim
You definitely want to do Boofet for sure. $45 and it's an all you can eat Buffet that starts at 5. You get let into the Mazes 30 minutes before the GP gets let in. I got about 5 mazes done in that time frame last night (Wax Works, The Depths, Dark Entities, Paranormal Inc, and Origins).

After doing those 5 you can go do Dark Ride, then Mesmer, then Pumpkin Eater and then you're done with the Mazes.

You definitely want to do Boofet for sure. $45 and it's an all you can eat Buffet that starts at 5. You get let into the Mazes 30 minutes before the GP gets let in. I got about 5 mazes done in that time frame last night (Wax Works, The Depths, Dark Entities, Paranormal Inc, and Origins).

After doing those 5 you can go do Dark Ride, then Mesmer, then Pumpkin Eater and then you're done with the Mazes.

Is there a way to view the menu? All I saw online was a carving station, fried chicken, and boysenberry pie. Also, do the houses at Knott’s have light-bleed problems during the day?

Is there a way to view the menu? All I saw online was a carving station, fried chicken, and boysenberry pie. Also, do the houses at Knott’s have light-bleed problems during the day?
Unfortunately no but they have those and other options (Deserts, Salads, Ribs, Soup, etc).

Depends on the Maze. Wax Works and Depths had light leaks at 1 or 2 scenes.

Unfortunately no but they have those and other options (Deserts, Salads, Ribs, Soup, etc).

Depends on the Maze. Wax Works and Depths had light leaks at 1 or 2 scenes.

So Boofet is their Stay and Scream option, kind of? Do those 8 houses, then ride rides and repeat what you can?

Yeah it basically is but there's way less people. I got done around 730 with all of the Mazes (So took me an hour) and just did reruns. Origins and Mesmer are the Don't Miss Mazes of the Event.

Awesome! Thanks for the info.Will only be able to go once this season, so we want to make the most of it.

Reactions: HHNManics