Legoland Florida | Page 2 | Inside Universal Forums

Legoland Florida

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
I just love those little details that makes the themepark business great.
As also found on http://www.attractionsmagazine.com/blog/2010/01/21/details-on-legoland-florida-coming-in-late-2011/

770077218_KBGcJ-L.jpg

just saw a copy of plans.... you can't see it in the photo i took, but there was a small date on the bottom that says june 3, 2009

ThuJan21165036AmericaNew_York2010.jpg

also, just for fun, here's a pic of the lego orange's they handed out at the press conference :)

ThuJan21171618AmericaNew_York2010.jpg

Reactions: Tbad556
Thanks for the pictures! :rep: It's great that they have a lot of room saved for expansion. It looks a lot bigger in the plans than I remember Cypress Gardens being. :thumbs:

Just a question, what are the orange lines and arrows for on the plans?

Last edited:
Wow, thanks Loribelle for the pictures! Do you have by the way other pics of the park map? Thanks again!

EDIT: By the way, in the picture I see that they will not keep the Starliner, but the other coaster...

that was the only pic i could get. i believe it was in some sort of packet that was given out to attendees at the conference, and one of the people who went from our hotel showed it to me, knowing i'm a theme park nut :) so i just sneaked a quick pic with the cell, lol.

there were a few other pics of lego displays attached with the map, but i'm pretty sure they were just pics from the other legoland's.

oh, and no idea what the orange lines are... maybe new walkways?

Reactions: mantaguy
this is likely to include both accommodation and the addition of further branded attractions from the Merlin portfolio.

Hmmm, I wonder what this means. In California they just opened a SeaLife Aquarium next to Legoland California. There is also a SeaLife Aquarium in Phoenix, AZ. I don't see any other brands in their portfolio that would really apply. I don't see them putting in a Madam Tussaud's.

http://www.sealifeus.com/front

This is some cool news. I wouldn't be interested myself, but for family purposes...I'd definitely check this out.

Nice orange by the way, they look better than real oranges lol.

From Screamscape

An interesting letter published by a local news site proposes that the state and Polk County look into extending the new SR-429 toll road (the one that connects to Disney’s new Western Way future developments) down to the former Cypress Gardens area to ensure a quick and easy commute for Orlando tourists to the new Legoland Florida park, helping to ensure it’s future success.

This is amazing! My favorite toy when I was a kid was lego, and I used to build theme parks all the time, so legoland is like a dream come true. The only thing I don't like is that they don't have any thrill rides. Do you think they'll build the robocoaster ride they have at some of their other parks?

Well Still waiting to see if they are going to be a year round park. They have a good brand but Winter Hven is an old folks mecca and I bet there will be some grumbling. I think you will see a lot of Sea World and Busch tie in's

Well Still waiting to see if they are going to be a year round park. They have a good brand but Winter Hven is an old folks mecca and I bet there will be some grumbling. I think you will see a lot of Sea World and Busch tie in's

It's been announced that it will be year round.